Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2016
Télécom Ecole de Management has a twofold intention:
1. Be one of the 10 best schools of management at national level
2. Be recognized as a high quality reference actor at international level.
Within this framework, TEM has the double ambition to offer national and international quality programs.
Three objectives guide in a global way the international project of TEM:
1. Offer the students a high quality training, allowing them to reach professional success.
2. Accompany students during their studies and during their own career path
3. Develop quality methods during the international mobility : for students (one international experience is compulsory to obtain the TEM diploma), but also for researchers and staff members.
TEM is aware of the fact that having stayed abroad (a succesfull international mobility) is correlated to : the reached diploma, the salary, the professional success. This is confirmed by the “Observatoire Erasmus+” in the keynote named : “Portrait of the young people in international mobility ". (Analyses of the survey, Generation 2010) (2016)
TEM project includes :
-the financing of student mobility (academic mobility and internship)
-the staff mobility
- the teaching staff mobility.
-the institutional development
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation