Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2016
Following the establishment of the new European program ERASMUS + Education and long training of the 2014-2020 life, the Horticole Antibes school (LEGTA) decided to nominate him for this new programming resized.
Not being a custodian ÉCHÉE charter, the property is immediately engaged in a process of obtaining a charter in 2014. The LEGTA was awarded this charter by the competent authorities in the matter and he was able filed its first ERASMUS + project for mobility in higher education. It is on the basis of a draft of 16 months, that it was granted by the European authorities.
This type of project responds indeed perfectly:
- In the missions of the Public Agricultural Education are: to provide general education, technological and professional way by the initial (school and apprenticeship) and continuing to participate in the rural activities, to contribute to the school integration, social and professional young people and adults, to contribute to the development, experimentation and research, and finally to participate in international cooperation activities by promoting the exchange.
- A policy of establishing Antibes, which long ago, enables learners of all cycle and levels of from conducting technical courses or professionals abroad under various institutional and private process.
Partnerships have been established or reactivated so with the support of the city of Antibes and through networks of various personal or students research to offer a learners aged over 18 channels of BTSA (Patent Agricultural technician) Paysagers Landscaping and Horticultural Productions to participate in an internship in companies abroad for a period of 9 weeks, as specified in the repositories of these training cycles. 2 mobility for staff was also requested.
People involved in the project could thus:
- Develop their professional and technical skills in a different environment from the one they usually evolve
- Increase their degree of autonomy
- Be better equipped to integrate the labor market,
- Consolidate learning a foreign language and simultaneously discover new cultural and social dimensions.
Learners will therefore immersed in a European partner countries with the logistical support of local teams, the host country and the sector, for the expected duration, from the month of June 2015 until project closure September 30 2016.
Mobilities are provided for learners but also for personal attendants to ensure the various audiences involved optimal safety and professional immersion that fits perfectly with the objectives of training reference.
It would be desirable to sustain the project over the period 2014-2020 to increase the number of mobility to come along to establish additional partnerships.
A quantitative and qualitative analysis of the results will take stock at short, medium and long terms through measurement tools such as:
- Changes in the number of learner's applications, partners and staff involved
- The% exam success and specifically the score to the defense of the placement report
- The balance of experience with all participants
- Penetration of candidates on the job market at local, regional and national, and why not, global.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation