Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2016
Since 8 years, International represent more and more important part of ECV program.
ECV is a private school located in Paris / Bordeaux / Aix en Provence/ Nantes/ Lille.
4 Schools are under Erasmus Charter since 2014 : Paris / Bordeaux / Aix en Provence/ Nantes.
About ECV Aquitaine ( Bordeaux) there were 10 outgoing students in 2014/2015, 6 with Erasmus, 4 without ( Bilateral agreement.)
Erasmus students are selected by receiving institution, that is why we made a hard selection, especially on their portfolios to let them the possibility to apply and be accepted.
Results of Erasmus program:
- Erasmus Students are the first students ready to motivate all the others on new international projects.
- Due to their attitude, we have more students ready to participate to the different international workshops we have.
- Following the selection we made, our partners trust in our schools, et propose us more international exchange.
- Exchange experience bring us some new way to think our courses, program and reflexion about design.
- To few possibility of Traineeship with Erasmus ( with scholarships.) for our students.
- As many French school, to few incoming students because we don't have enough english in our program.
In order to find a solution, we are trying to find tutor system to make their stay easier.
- Develop the traineeship with Erasmus.
- Develop english courses at ECV in order to be more attractive for incoming
- Continue to encourage more students to apply for exchange based on one semester.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation