Higher education student and staff mobility projec..
Higher education student and staff mobility project
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2016
Since 1992, our school has developed several partnerships in Europe and in the world to allow the students to realize their internship abroad.
These internships concern “SECTION DE TECHNICIEN SUPERIEUR” sections (BTS) :
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT - specialized in "international Business connections"
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Through our school’s project, our international strategy and policy allowed us to develop quality of the working relationships and to strengthen our attractiveness.International component is an integral part of two key axes in our school’s project which are
- VALUE OUR OPENING UP TO THE WORLD
- ASSERT OUR INTERNATIONAL POLICY DIMENSION
The main objective is to provide to help the students to finance their internship abroad in quite transparency and in quite equity.
- During the school year 2014/2015, we counted 69 pupils/students who had an outgoing mobility. 52 of them left for an internship in Europe which represent 16 % out of all our students . (among 300).
- During the school year 2015/2016, we counted 77 pupils/students who had an outgoing mobility (wich represents an increase of 12%). 58 of them left for an internship in Europe which represent 19.33 % out of all our students .
- The internship abroad has a compulsory character within the frame of Education Nationale”, in BTS Program (2 years of higher education). The internship is embedded in the curriculum vitae
DESCRIPTION OF THE REALIZED ACTIVITIES
Tasks to be achieved by the trainee during his internship abroad are in accordance with assessment grids of the concerned BTS (Cf agreement )
RESULTS AND LONG-TERM IMPACTS /BENEFITS
The expected results are to offer more opportunities to the students, to integrate an European training framed and accompanied by teachers.
This experience will bring an added value to the students study experience. In the long term, they will have a communication advantage, which will bring them a professional edge with the aim of increasing their European relevance.
The end result can be viewed in terms of the benefits to each student, to the European 'specialisation' of our school, and the international networks for our region.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation