Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 1, 2015
The aim of the project is to organize a 5-day training course for 25 youth workers, youth leaders and project managers to allow know-how transfer from the Slovak organization and cooperating experts in the area of international cooperation which will help participants to obtain and/or improve skills in international management of youth and other non-profit organizations.
The main focus of the project is:
- Opportunities, challenges and benefits of international cooperation in youth work,
- Strategies of international cooperation in youth organizations. Management of international projects. International volunteers.
- Funding of international activities (including ERASMUS+ and other EU resources).
- Best practices and examples of international youth activities to motivate new project ideas
- Constrains of working with international partners, intercultural awareness.
The training course will be open to participants from the EU neighbouring countries - Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Turkey and Georgia.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation