Gimnazjum w Zalesiu Górnym - nowoczesna szkoła XXI..
Gimnazjum w Zalesiu Górnym - nowoczesna szkoła XXI wieku.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Project “Gimnazjum in Zalesie Górne – a modern school by XXI century standards." is a project initiated by teachers and head teacher of school, who want to develop their competence, improve the quality of their work thanks to it.
The project will last for 12 months and it consists of some stages:
*chosing the members of mobilities and organizing their preparation to it;
*participation of six teachers in various training courses in different European countries:
A1.1 - "New learning environments - What kind of schools we should build in a future?" in Finland
A1.2 - "British Culture for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language Course" in London.
A1.3 - “Creativity in Teaching and Learning usingICT: THE DIGITAL CLASSROOM” in Madrid,.
A1.4 - "eLearning Made Fun: Quizzes & Game" on Malta
A1.5 - "Coaching & Mentoring Technics at school - Innovative teachers-mentors" in Severano. Italy.
A1.6 - "Social Media in the Classroom" in Firenze, Italy.
Sharing gained knowledge and applying it to school reality;
Individual reports and final report.
According to the main ideeas of the project, the achieved results are divided into soft and hard ones.
The most important soft results are:
* widening and strengthening the professional qualifications of the project participants;
* growth of the participants’ experience necessary for doing their profession at the highest level;
* improving the participants’ language competence;
* breaking cultural barriers;
* project participants’ personal development;
* meeting new teaching methods;
* being acquainted with new ideas concerning functionnig of modern school;
* coming into personal contact, and starting professional cooperation with foreign teachers, creating a wide world web of contacts.
The hard results of the project are:
* accomplishing the planned 10 hours of preparatory English classes;
* establishing cooperation of schools and institutions from different European countries;
* accomplishing by each of the participants training course in a foreign country, consistent with the given programme ;
* acquiring by all the participants of the project the certificate of accomplishing the training course signed by the project partner;
* acquiring by all the participants of the project the Europass – Mobility documents informing about an accomplished foreign mobility;
* introducing new teachers to e-Twinning platform;
* making a special presentations after mobilities for other teachers in Gimnazjum (Middle school) and Primary School in Zalesie in order to popularize new professional knowledge, experiences skills.
The project will also bring tangible effects – products:
* photographs and films taken during the accomplishment of the project, documenting its process;
*individual reports after mobilities
* presentations and articles about project;
* materials acquired due to the evaluation of the project;
* final raport.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation