Gastronomia i Hotelarstwo-Aktywność na Rynku Pracy..
Gastronomia i Hotelarstwo-Aktywność na Rynku Pracy BIS
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The project involves 45 persons, these are:
- 40 graduates (up to one year of graduation)of gastronomy and hotel management, as well as related areas from the district of Pleszew Jarocin , Ostrow Wielkopolski and Krotoszyn. They will take up the challenge of confronting the knowledge gained within the school with reality of work in a foreign country - Italy. Participants will be divided into three groups:
* I group - 13 people , October -December 2015, the duration of the internship : 3 months ;
* II group - 13 people , March-May 2016; duration of the internship : 3 months ;
* III group - 14 people, January - March 2017 , the duration of the internship : 3 months.
- 5 vocational teachers , guidance counselors, practical training managers , managers of ZSZ and Gymnasium in Pleszew ; mobility program of the group includes visits to vocational schools , junior high school and visits to companies organizing apprenticeships in order to know the organization and structure of Italian institutions as well as to gain knowledge of the principles of administration of VET schools. The exchange will give the opportunity to explore ways of working with students , familiarize one’s own with the methods of the organization of professional practices. Participants will be in one group in the following configuration :
* I group - 5 people , December 2015; duration of the mobility : 7 days ;
The sending institution SEM in Pleszew .
Partner organizations in the project are: Azzurra, Sistema Turismo.
The selected partner institutions are the guarantee of high quality. The main objective of the project is the increase of practical abilities of the graduates regarding their skills and mobility in order to increase their attractiveness on the labor market . Graduates within the current realities of the labor market are the group at risk of high unemployment.
Due to the fact that current system of vocational training does not fully meet the needs of the modern labor market , the project also includes activities aiming at personnel responsible for vocational training. They are responsible for vocational skills acquired by the graduates at the level of secondary education . Therefore they must continually educate themselves and improve their skills.
Results of the project:
- Professional and personal development of all project participants
- Establishing international cooperation
- Knowledge in the field of vocational training (staff mobility)
- Raising the potential attractiveness of graduates in the labor market (local, but also national and even European ) by obtaining the Europass Mobility Certificate by each participant confirming participation in the project and mobility
- Increase of language skills of all participants.
Potential long-term benefits : experienced and well-prepared teaching staff engaged in vocational training will prepare graduates to enter the labor market at European level.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation