Freiwilligendienst zur Europäischen Verständigung
Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Apr 1, 2016
A European Volunteer is going to join the Youth Association Aktion West-Ost as a European Volunteer from 1st of February 2015 to 1st of February 2016 in the office situated in the headquarter of the German Catholic Youth Organization BDKJ in Düsseldorf. He/she is going to help in organizing, realizing and evaluating exchange projects, meetings an conferences. Furthermore he/she is going to take care of the public relations of our organization (internet, print media). His/her work in the office is going to contain the following fields:
- Communication with members of our organization.
- Keeping contact to our partners in foreign countries.
- Editorial and creative work on dokumentations and publications.
Individually and with other active members of the Aktion West-Ost Volunteer is going to take part in developing projects. He/she will possibly be active in the following fields:
- Development und realization of two exchange meetings for children and youth
- Creative preparation of contents and methods for the topics of the youth meeting
- Building and maintaining contact with young migrants in the region to include them into the activities of Aktion West-Ost
- supporting young volunteerily working people who organize and carry out youth encounter
- Learning and further development of methods of intercultural learning and integration in international youth groups
- Documentation and evaluation of youth projects
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation