Fortbildung der Englischlehrer zur Kompetenzerweit..
Fortbildung der Englischlehrer zur Kompetenzerweiterung und zum Erlernen innovativer Lehrmethoden für den Unterricht mit jungen Lernenden
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
As a school we are aiming to further emphasize the European dimension in the classroom and in the whole school as such. The intercultural networking with partners and friends on an international basis will be an immense gain for both students and teachers.
Our aims are: - Improvement of our use of English, especially phonetics and pronunciation
- Gaining more confidence in using New Media with an emphasis on using the interactive whiteboard
- Getting to know new teaching methods and didactic approach
- Deepening our knowledge of the Irish culture and music
- Networking with schools around Europe
The following candidates were chosen by the headteacher for these main reasons:
Claudia Huber is the head of department for English and will act as a mentor and propagator, instructing both members of the team and colleagues of surrounding schools.
Nicole Müllner has always been very keen on further improving her language skills and is a firm believer in life-long learning. For the third year running she has been teaching the preparatory course for taking the Cambridge KET and students would highly profit from her new improved teaching methods. Furthermore she has been appointed the "Lerndesigner" (designer for innovative learning) at our school.
The participants are supported by the headteacher and the school community to partake in international projects to work on "best practise" skills and to pass them on to our young learners.
We expect the following from taking part in the Erasmus+ programme:
- a boost of our language skills and subsequently of that of our students
- a multitude of new teaching ideas for New Media
- an increased motivation of our students to learn languages by setting up international friendships via mail and social networks
- a long-term increase in the level of performance of our students in the foreign language as well as our school becoming an integral part of an international network
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation