Formazione professionale all’estero nel settore mo..
Formazione professionale all’estero nel settore moda, gioielli e design
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Creative Industry is an important engine for European economy. The sector is composed by innovative enterprises, with high economic potential. They contribute at 7% of EU GPD.
Italy, the other member states and European Commission have pointed out the need to create new and favourable conditions for the growth of a new entrepreneurial culture focused on creativity and innovation (EC Communication 2020 – A European strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, COM2010-2020).
An important factor for keeping competitiveness of a such sector is to improve competences of human resources.
120 young Italians participate at a 3 months training in a sector enterprise in BG, DE, EL, LT, MT, PT, UK, CZ, ES.
The project will:
- transfer participants knowledge for working in the sectors of fashion, jewellery, graphics, design and jewellery design;
- fulfil participants gap between hands-on training and future professional/university experience, by offering knowledge, experiential and language tools for further studies;
- offer participants the chance to be more competitive in the labour market, increasing: technical competences, experiential and soft skills;
- improve participants’ knowledge of foreign languages.
C. N. AND PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
Italian students (age 18/21) enrolled in artistic VET (EQF Level 2, basic knowledge of the sector) or graduated (less than 1 year) (EQF Level 3).
Study sections: art of jewellery and metal, art of textile and fashion, graphics, design, jewellery design.
D. DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
Activities are divided into 3 Macro-phases:
1. Mobilities preparation (11/2015 – 06/2016 e 11 2016 – 07/2017):
a. Partnership coordination;
b. Enrolment and selection of participants;
c. Participants preparation;
d. Management and organisation support to the whole project
2. Mobilities implementation:
a. Transnational training mobilities - 90 days (06-07-08/2016 and 2017):
The duration has been decided in collaboration with VET partners, who indicated the period as appropriate for: developing training plan in hosting enterprises; participants’ achievement of technical, professional knowledge, skills and competences as well as soft skills.
b. Monitoring and tutoring (06-07-08/2016 and 2017);
c. Training experience evaluation (09-10/2016 and 2017);
d. Acquired competences evaluation (10-11/2016 and 10/2017)
3. Cross-sectional activities (24 months):
a. Administrative and financial evaluation;
b. Dissemination and follow-up.
CAF will manage and coordinate the project.
Training plan in hosting enterprises is organised in accordance with ECVET methodology: Units of Learning Outcomes (ULOs), with activities and Learning Outcomes (LOs) (knowledge, skills and competences). CAF has prepared the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), which has been signed by all transnational partners. In line with MoU, ECVET-LAs will be elaborated. At the end of 3 months training, hosting enterprises will evaluate the LOs achievement through examination. Final evaluation will follow. Registers will show the number of daily hours training. They will be daily signed by tutor and trainee. Once having reports, applicant will start procedures for having Europass Mobility Certificates validated by Erasmus + National Agency.
Before departure, participants will attend OLS. Participants moving to BG, PT, LT, CZ, EL will attend language and culture tuition at destination.
Each 14 days tutors and trainees will fulfil monitoring questionnaires.
OC will realise Web Platform for direct access (through username and password) to administrative documents, reports and monitoring questionnaires.
F. SHORT DESCRIPTION OF RESULTS
Leaning outcomes will be expressed in terms of knowledge, skills and competences. 120 students, who have carried out at leat 80% of training and have succeeded the final exam, will receive the Europass Mobility Certificate, where LOs will be validated.
The project will involve:
- 12 artistic VETs in 8 Italian regions, covering all Italian macro-areas (Abruzzo, Calabria, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Molise, Piemonte, Puglia, Toscana, Sicilia);
- 120 students and/or graduated (less than 1 year);
- 13 transnational partners in 9 European countries (BG, DE, EL, LT, MT, PT, UK, CZ, ES);
- participation of students with fewer opportunities will be enhanced (1 person per VET).
H. LONG TERM BENEFITS
Expected project impact will be: local, regional, national and European:
- enhanced young people employability in creative industries;
- enhanced Italian and European creative industries, thanks to creation of European and national networks.
Dissemination plan will enlarge project impact, improving sustainability and highlighting European added value. It will be coordinated by OC : non profit organisation, specialised in social communication.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation