"formativamente" la mente in formazione minds in t..
"formativamente" la mente in formazione minds in trainig
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Our project is called mind training.
It Involves eleven participants, the headmaster and teachers of different ages, social and cultural backgrounds, belonging to all levels of education inside Europe comprehensive institute, located in Faenza, province of Ravenna, Emilia Romagna in the North' of Italy.
Our Institute supports and promotes research, the use and testing of teaching methods, to enhance the acquisition of basic skills, in a context where you need to create informed citizens, to prevent and reduce the discomfort and difficulties of pupils' learning , support and supplement the educational function of families.
Participants are strongly motivated to continue their long life education and shar their professional experiences for personal growth.
The project aims to:
-professional enrichment of the teachers.
- bring new practices, teaching methods educational
- Development methodology CLIL
- linguistic enrichment to learn and communicate using L2
- To become aware of intercultural diversity:
- Inclusive method of teaching
-improve internal school resources
The main activities that are expected to organize courses and seminars on:
-CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
-New Teaching methods, technology, computer, historical, gym
-the integration and inclusion
- teaching in multicultural classes and classes with children from different social-cultural backgrounds
We expected that our project will produce the following results:
- Improvement of knowledge and skills in the English language
- Improvement of skills in relation to their professional profiles
- Improving the quality of work, l
- Improvement and understanding of , policies, systems of education and training of all European countries
- Improved motivation and satisfaction in their daily activities
- Improving understanding and responding to social diversity, linguistic and cultural
- Improved skills of the least advantaged
- Improving ability to determine changes in daily activities, in teaching methods
In the long term, is expected to impact on the educational system by stimulating the educational reforms and acquiring new resources for mobility opportunities in Europe.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation