Formation à la Gouvernance Participative des Acteu..
Formation à la Gouvernance Participative des Acteurs de l'Economie Sociale et Solidaire
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
CLAIE is an operator helping third sectors organizations to grow through different kinds of supports and advices (each year more than 130 organizations are involved by our services). To help our organization to promote new services, we built since 2011 new formations for managers and employees of third sector organizations. We believe formation is the only way to build long term policies for a well-organized third sector in our country.
In contemporary of these development strategies we focused on the governance of third sector organizations, as both a key point for the organizations and a difficulty at the source of many mis functions.
In 2015 CLAIE wants to go further on this special point with 24 organizations of the French third sector (actors are both trainers and organizations) and permit them to:
- Conquer new specific knowledge about governance in third sector
- To develop new abilities about empowerment
- Plan strategic options in their organizations to make empowerment real
That’s why we propose a one year program with these special points :
- Specific moment of pedagogic and cultural preparation
- A specific moment of immersion in a one week seminar in Sweden
- An evaluation and control of their own progression
The Swedish social enterprise Basta will be our model during this seminar. Thanks to their success in economic and social fields, we’d like to promote their empowerment and governance model.
The different kinds of impacts can be:
- For the organizations : to think about their project in a different way, to promote links between different stakeholders, to think about new management models, to promote innovation, to anticipate the transmission of these organizations
- For the people: building new capacities and professional abilities, understanding of our network environment, develop their employability, increase good feelings about European Union.
To promote new employments on our territory through the development of third sector organizations
In another way, the impacts of the projects will be increased thanks to our capacity to promote new models of organization’s governance and empowerment in the French third sector and be able to form other social enterprises in our place.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation