FORMACIÓN PRÁCTICA PARA CONSEGUIR UNA CUALIFICACIÓ..
FORMACIÓN PRÁCTICA PARA CONSEGUIR UNA CUALIFICACIÓN PROFESIONAL Y MEJORAR LAS HABILIDADES CULTURALES Y SOCIALES EN OTRO PAÍS EUROPEO (III)
Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2017
This new Erasmus + KA1 KA102 promoted by CIPFP La Costera from Xàtiva is presented with the objective of improving the results of previous announcements.
We know that our two previous Leonardo projects have been successful , but this new Erasmus + project will let us tackle other needs that we didn't deal with in PAP, such as the personal mobility itself.
For these reasons, this centre will request:
1. Mobilities for students to carry out in centres of Vocational Training.
The applications belong to students from junior level in Vocational Training of the following professional groups:
-Professional group of transportation and maintenance of vehicles:
Bodywork: two to Slatina ( Romania)
Motor vehicle: two to Leipzig (Germany)
-Professional group of electricity and electronics:
Electrical and automatic installations: ,four mobilities to Swansea ( Wales)
-Professional group of health:
Auxiliary nurse care: two mobilities to Arbresle ( France) and two to Kotka (Finland).
-Professional group of trade and marketing:
Trade:s one mobility to Cardiff (Wales)
Total amount( expected): 13 mobilities.
All the mobilities will last one month. With the exception of Swansea (Wales) , which is three- weeks long.
The methodology which organizes this project is based on the development of the internship which allows the development of the professional competences; the improvement of the professional and linguistic skills ; the strengthning of the personal , social and intercultural development in both the companies and the educative centres.
The stays will be carried out in two flows: the first one between the fourth term in 2015 and the first term in 2016, and the other in the second term in 2016. They will be provided with a linguistic and cultural training . The educative centre will be in charge of the organisation of the stay ( trips, transfer, accomodation and living expenses, insurances) ,all the expenses will be covered, and in coordination with the host partners , the total amount will be managed according to the different concepts. The stay will be certifified with a linguistic training diploma , an internship diploma and the Europass Mobility document.
For all this, the expected results are focused on the increase of the posibilities in the labour market and the motivation to take further studies.
2. Mobility for the staff:
A mobility for the attendance of two-week scourse in Swansea college by the electricity department staff focused on the certification of competences to work as an electrician.
A mobility of job shadowing of two-weeks long for the electricity professional group with the aim of delvingin the knowledge of the dual vocational training system in Wales.
Our interest is due to :
- An improvement of the teaching staff in the professional training.
- The implementation of the dual training system in our centre.
- Our participation in the processes of the certification of non-formal learnings related to the throughtout learning .
With reference to my centre, we have to distinguish between the impact on the teaching staff and the students .
- The impact on the teaching staff : we expect an increase of the interest of the teaching staff in the realization of the mobilities within both teachers and students. As well as a change regarding contents, methodologies and management.
- Regarding the students : a rise of the number of students willing to carry out the mobilities and an increase of the interest in the technical and linguistic training and also in different cultures.
At the same time , there are other aspects which have been taken into account to assess:
- the increase of employability.
- the prolongation of the formation/training.
- the increase in the interest of the students.
- the increase in the prestige of the student's future.
- the impact questionnaire on the participants.
Finally, we would like to aim that the philosophy supported by the european teams and that makes them to present this project is the same that help us to wake up the european conscience in our educative centre. We are aware of the outstanding importance of the european educative programmes.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation