Start date: 01 May 2015,
End date: 31 Jul 2015
Healthy lifestyle is nowadays really important topic, which should be good presented also to youngsters. Association of innovative approaches of healthy lifestyle was established with that purpose. Next to local activation, which is already giving back good results, association decided to start process of transferring good practices on international level. First step to this goal is organisation of contact making seminar in which youth organisations will be included (organisations that already work in field of promoting healthy lifestyle among youngsters). Contact making seminar is a base to start good and qualitative platform and cooperation. Next to contribution on local levels of included organisations seminar will also foresee new activities on international level.
Aims of project are:
- Connecting partners
- Knowing work and activities of partner organisations
- Presentations and transfer of good practices
- Network of youth organisations with aim of promoting healthy lifestyle among youngsters
- 4 new ideas for international projects in frames of Erasmus+:Youth in Action
- Creation of e-platform for informing and sharing good practices
- Theory of healthy food and lifestyle
- Presentation of NFE workshop models in topic
- Awareness of differences among different cultures and nations considering healthy lifestyle and healthy food
- Activation of youngsters
- Intercultural education and dialogue
Contact making seminar will be held in Slovenia in July 2015. It will represent meeting point of 16 youth workers from 5 EU countries. Contact making seminar will last 8 working days.
Methods used are based on non-formal education and youth work methods.
Get Access to the 1st Network for the European Cooperation