Fit and happy
Start date: Jul 17, 2014,
End date: Dec 16, 2015
Fit and happy
Background and Objectives:
With the accomplishment of the project „Fit and happy“ at the „Dietrich-Heise school” we want to react to the following problems:
- to strengthen the key competences equip people for the labour market
- practise the method of inclusion for children in school
- learning and training of healthy lifestyle and sporty activities
- to broaden multilingual and innovative methods of learning
The „Dietrich-Heise school” has good conditions for an international volunteer project. The school is known for the bilingual profile and includes European themes and cross-border aspects. This is justified through the marginality to Poland and a binational staff team is working there.
One of the cornerstones of an European project is the multilingualism. The EU has set the goal that every citizen should have the opportunity to acquire at least two foreign languages from an early age to have good entrance requirements to the labour market.
Number and profil of the participants:
Two volunteers will include in the project, one from Belarus. She wasn´t able to collect international experiences before because of visa problems. The second male volunteer belong to the Hungarian minority in Romania and has to learn with German his third language. Both will work with children and voluntary experienced in this field.
Activities and Methodology:
One main point is the support of all binational activities like
- lessons for swimming in Poland in Zgorzelec
- common lessons with the partner school, projects and excursions, Tandem language learning
- sportive activities in the breaks and after school
- advancement of pupil with learning difficults
- own after school activities
- volunteers take part in the preparation, conduction and evaluation of the project
- allow the participants to contribute to the activities with their own knowledge and skills
- the participants have influence over project decisions related with their activities
results and impact:
Generally it is the aim of the project to develop and strengthen the intercultural and lingual skills of the participants to support their future growth and to equip people better for the labour market.
We await that the project will influence the learning outcomes of all participants and the objectives of the project will be achieve.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation