First Step In Europe
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Title: First Step in Europe
Theme: Reception issues for Customers’ Care and Logistic Transport students.
Direct and indirect actors:
- 5 training institutions or placement companies,
- 30 young people preparing vocational high school diplomas in Customers’ Care and Logistic Transport (level IV, from 17 to 20 years old),
- The EFP staffs who will go on training period abroad,
- Teachers / Students’ guides,
- The teams at the initiative of the project in the 5 partner organisations,
- The companies which will welcome the participants,
- All the pupils of the other classes and sections,
- The students’ families,
- The administrative and educational teams,
- The academic and diocesan authorities.
- France (sending organisation)
- England, Germany, Spain and Sweden (recieving organisations).
- Total duration of the project: 2 years
- A placement of 30 days in March / April, 2016 and 2017
Our project respects the objectives of the EU, it meets the needs of students’ curriculum but it also meets the expectations of the pupils, eager to discover other cultural and professionnal horizons. We have to adapt the curriculum of the young participants to the new requirements of mobility and adaptability of working life, these future professionals have to become aware of the flows of staffs in a Europe without borders.
- Enrich and develop the professional skills of the young people in first degree training,
- Acquire a professional autonomy and a linguistic ease to fit into an international working team,
- Offer to the participants an experience leading to a qualification,
- Facilitate access to employment thanks to a European mobility,
- Acquire skills in ITC,
- Give an international experience to the students’ CV, a genuine added value for their future recuitement
- Fight against early school leaving and social inequalities,
- Enrich and diversify the educational practices of the EFP staffs
- Export and import know-hows
- Give an European dimension to our high school
- Get schools and companies to work together
- Develop a coherent training network
- Promote understanding and cooperation between European young people
- A placement abroad in a company for 30 days,
- Meetings and workshops with European young people of the same generation,
- Cultural and professional visits,
- 4 main phases: selection and preparation of the participants (professional, linguistic and cultural), mobility and placement in companies, project assessment and dissemination.
- Acquisition of new skills,
- Obtaining tools to help the students’ to get a job on the labor market.
- Improvement the access to employment,
- Fight against early school leaving,
- Renewal and sustainability of the project in 2017-2019,
- Improvement of the teachers’ professional, practical and theoretical skills.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation