fEdérer les acteUrs de la foRmation en MFR pour an..
fEdérer les acteUrs de la foRmation en MFR pour ancrer la mObilité dans les Projets d’Etablissement
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
A real culture of mobility exists within the association of the Maison Familiale Rurale. Auvergne’s ones, joined together in a consortium, apply for a second mobility project in order to strengthen its network’s qualityof the professionnal and territorial environment and perpetuate its commitment in the Erasmus+ program.
Strong of its first experience, this consortium adds 3 MFR in its network. From now on, 4 publics are concerned :
• 147 students coming from the 6 MFR, from 15 to 19 years old, in first degree course, postgraduate legal qualification or vocational high school diploma in farming, farm machinery, horse production, human service and landscaping.
• 15 of the staff members of the MFR
• 9 board members
• 10 tutors or internship supervisors
The students mobility objectives are to find interest in a foreign european language, to meet other persons, other environment, develop their autonomy, understand the way the world is working, to share professional knowledge and to fit onto an other culture.
For the adults, the objectives are different
• Participate actively in the establishment of an engineering and a methodology in european mobility in their MFR
• Be the european ambassadors of the MFR
• Discover new educational and professional european practices
• Ponder their own practices
• Reinforce personnal skills
• Feel themselves european citizens
• Facilitate the mobility of the students
• Strengthen the partnerships
The involvement of all the actors during all the stages of the mobility (before, during and after) is essential for the success of the project.
Before the mobility, the actors (students, staffs, board members and internship supervisirs) participate in the establishment of practical and logistical aspects, cooperation’s modalities with the european partners,educational, linguistic, cultural and intercultural aspects. They realize several activities during their training period in european firms, in connection with their objectives and acquire professional, linguistic and social skills. They are rated at the end of the period thankd to the european mobility tools like Europass. After their european stay, those actors and the MFR communicate their mobility actions, highlight them in the press, social networks, meetings and disseminate the impacts of the mobility in the organization of events involving all the actors and the general public.
A project in methodology of management has benn put in place in order to guarantee the success of the mobility providing
- human ressources in each MFR and at the regional head office (steering committee, mobility referent, technical team)
- establishment of several tools (Gantt diagram, logical framework, lists of partners, assessment grids, mobility tools, internet platform
- working sessions throughout the project
- close collaboration with partners thanks to tools such as meetings, telephone, e-mail, fax, skype)
The impacts on the participant are the strengthening of personnal skills, the commitment in a dynamic of opening onto Europe with a snowball effect, a reflective step backwards on the professional practices, the strengthening of opportunities of professional integration for the students and the professionalization for the adults.
For the partners, the impacts are a better federation of the actors of the mobility project, the strengthening of the quality, the sustainability of the partnerships, the improvement of existing practices and the establishment of innovating training courses.
In the long term, the advantages are the strengthening of the territorial anchoring of the MFR and the recognition of the Auvergne’s MFR network at different level : local, regional, national and international.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation