FAME- Fit für den Arbeitsmarkt durch Mobilität in ..
FAME- Fit für den Arbeitsmarkt durch Mobilität in Europa
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Within the frame of the Erasmus+ program, IN VIA wants to give particularly disadvantaged young people the chance to take part in an international exchange program to achieve advanced qualifications and develop their personal competences.
A stay abroad in Great Britain or Italy, including a 4 week internship, strengthens social, personal and intercultural competences as well as job-specific skills and know-how. Furthermore it promotes the foreign language skills. The young people will be deployed in a company which is able to teach contents relevant for their apprenticeship or education. That means that the apprenticeship or qualification in Germany is not interrupted but learning contents are deepened and developed further in a different kind of learning context. This is assured by the use of both of the ECVET instruments “Learning Agreement” and “Personal Transcript”.
Additional elements of the project are an intensive preparation (e.g. regarding organisation, language training, intercultural learning) and a follow-up (reflexion, documentation of the learning achievements) of the stay abroad.
Target groups are mainly disadvantaged young people that need support to manage the stay abroad successfully: apprentices with educational deficits and social problems that take part in a publicly financed training like external vocational training, assistance during training or vocational preparation belong to this target group.
Aims and expected results:
• 60 young people to take part successfully in Erasmus +, including at least 15 disadvantaged young people.
• Personal competences (like self-confidence, independence, personal responsibility or reliability) are increased.
• Social competences (like ability to work in a team, communication skills, conflict skills) are strengthened.
• Intercultural competences and foreign language skills are broadened.
• Standard elements of the framework curricula are taught during the internship.
• The regional and occupational mobility is broadened.
Long-term expected results:
• Increase of the labour market opportunities of the youth.
• Strengthen the employer attractiveness of the joining training companies since Erasmus+ is an instrument of human resources development.
• Increasing tolerance and acceptance of people of different origins and cultures.
• Strengthening the way of thinking that overcomes national boarders.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation