Start date: Jul 6, 2015,
End date: Feb 5, 2016
Project "Explaining Europe" is a Training Course hosted in Krzyzowa in Lower Silesia region of Poland. Activity will be hosted between 4th and 11th of September 2015. The course is designed for youth workers, leaders and trainers working in local communities in Spain, Czech Republic, Romania, Malta, Lithuania, Bulgaria, FYROM and Italy.
Topic of the project will be EU awareness and active citizenship and youth social and political activization.
Wide range of non-formal education methods will be used such as brainstorming, simulations, role plays, work in groups, presentations, case studies, debates, discussions, etc.
The project aims to:
- educate youth workers, young leaders and trainers from involved organizations about EU citizenship, EU awareness, active participation, structure and decision making process in EU
- empower involved organizations to develop and implement local, national and international project aiming to foster EU awareness among young people
- build knowledge of youth about youth polices, their role in planning and implementation of policies, and democratic and European values
- exchange good practice and enhance international cooperation of youth organizations and youth workers within the Erasmus+ programme and other cooperation mechanisms
- to provide new innovative approaches of promotion of EU awareness among young people in Europe, using non-formal education and ICT, and implement them by follow up activities and project ides within Erasmus+ programme.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation