Exchange and survive
Start date: May 15, 2015,
End date: Mar 14, 2016
Exchange and survive
9-14th of September 2015.
Participant countries: 6
Cyprus, Bulgaria, France, Hungary, Poland and Spain.
The training supports workers and volunteers with little or no experience who want to organize a youth exchange project under the Erasmus + Program.
The aim of the training is to provide an international learning experience to train in the design and implementation of youth exchanges with quality parameters, so new collectives could access to this program.
Objectives of the Training Course:
- To provide a wide introduction to the Erasmus+ in the part of youth, focusing on youth exchanges and their capacity to enhance the active participation of young people, especially for newcomers to the program and with fewer opportunities.
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a exchange project, based on the non-formal learning practice and principles and quality standards of the Erasmus + Programme.
- To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process of creating a youth exchange.
- To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to learn more about Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in youth exchanges and other actions.
- To offer the opportunity to meet potential international partners to develop future projects.
The project is a learning-by-doing experience, built on a simulation exercise which is interspersed with workshops, info sessions, activities to improve the group dynamics and ongoing evaluation.
Participants are mostly of new organizations, or who had no experience with youth exchanges.
The dissemination of results and achievements of the project will be implemented through the document "How to organize your first youth exchange and not die in the attempt. Practical tips".which will be posted on the websites of the various organizations involved in the project.
The document "How to organize your first youth exchange and not die in the attempt. Practical tips" will be sent to all National Agencies of the participating organizations .
We hope that after the seminar new projects of youth exchange arise among participants.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation