Exchange 2015 PJB - DYF
Start date: Mar 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
An exciting and a diverse range of activities are important for involving and retention of young people in rural areas. Often these activities are created and organized by a group of volunteers in different local clubs and with a different kind of purpose and agenda.
Voluntary work and young peoples involvement in local clubs has an important role in young peoples awareness and responsibility for at common future. Both local, on national level and in an European context.
By this exchange Danish Young Farmers from Denmark and Plattelands Jongeren Bathmen from the Netherlands will visit local clubs and business, making workshops and discussions, achieve new inspiration for member activities, compare the terms of voluntary work and share intercultural interaction.
Participants will be 28 members of Plattelands Jongeren Bathmen and Danish Young Farmers. The participants will be under supervision of leaders from the organizations.
The purpose of the exchange will be:
- to achieve inspiration to new member activities
- to participate in member activities organized by the local clubs and local cultural events.
- investigate the differences and the similarities between young peoples terms for an active, involving and developing life in rural areas
- to discuss and innovate the terms of voluntary work and the gains of voluntary work in the two countries
- to give our members an opportunity to meet and explore young people from another EU country and share culture and social life through different social and professional activities.
The desired and expected out-come of the exchange is that we can bring our participants and the experiences into action in their own clubs and the rest of the organization. A higher awareness and responsibility for the values of voluntary work in rural areas. And final a better understanding for the intercultural interaction between young people in Europe.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation