Evs Starter Kit
Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Nov 30, 2015
EVS Starter Kit
13-18th of April 2015.
Participant countries: 11
Croatia, France, Norway, Hungary, Georgia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Latvia, Estonia, Macedonia, Spain.
The training supports voluntary and full-time youth workers dealing directly with young people in developing their first international European Voluntary Service (EVS) project in the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme.
The aim of the training course is to offer an international learning experience to the people who works in international environment, and take active steps in the youth work field, enabling them to develop their skills and competences in setting up quality EVS projects.
Objectives of the Training Course:
- To provide a wide introduction to the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme, focusing on EVS and their capacity to enhance young people’s active engagement in the EVS Projects, especially for newcomers to the programme;
- To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a mini EVS project;
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise an EVS project, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the Erasmus Plus Programme
- To enable participants to reflect on their learning and to learn more about Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in EVS, and the EU youth programmes in general;
- To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries.
The project is a learning-by-doing experience, built on a simulation exercise which is interspersed with workshops, info sessions, activities to improve the group dynamics, and ends with an evaluation.
The participants are almost all new organizations, or they had no experience as an EVS hosting, sending, coordinating organization.
1, During the project we are going to create a guide, what we will name EVS STARTER KIT, and also another brochure of conclusions what we are going to state during this program. We are going to upload them to our website, to the websites of the participants's organizations and also send the electronic version to the participants.
2, We are going to create a platform, where the participants and other partners, organizations can enter, and they can find there the EVS STARTER KIT guide, and the brochure of conclusions. Also we will fill up with all the necessary documents what might help for starting a new EVS project.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation