Европейско партньорство за качествено професионалн..
Европейско партньорство за качествено професионално обучение
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
During its nearly 40-year history the School Center for labor polytechnic training in Pleven has proved itself as a prestigious institution for extracurricular education. The Center staff are skilled specialists, mostly with a long experience in the organization. But there are not enough opportunities on regional and national level for the staff to enhance their skills and competences. Limited local environment does not offer neither networking opportunities with professionals from outside the country nor experience in intercultural environment.
This project will enable a group of 7 people - teaching, management and administrative staff for study visits and exchange of experience in the Training Centre at the Chamber of Crafts in Frankfurt (Oder).
The specific objectives of the project are:
• Creating added value to the qualification of staff by acquainting with one of successful European systems for vocational education;
• Stimulating the personal development of participants;
• Increasing the capacity, attractiveness and European dimension of our organization;
• Creating partnerships between our organization and the Training Center at the Crafts Chamber in Frankfurt (Oder) with prospects for further cooperation.
• Preparatory activities, recruitment of participants;
• Linguistic and cultural preparation;
• Study visits for exchange of experience in Frankfurt (Oder);
• Analysis and evaluation of results and acquired knowledge and skills;
• Activities for dissemination of project results: press conference with broad participation of stakeholders; Open Doors Week in the School Centre for labor polytechnic training; printing of flyers, media coverage.
- Upgrading professional knowledge and skills of participants;
- Obtaining experience in intercultural environment;
- Еxpanding of individual skills of the participants, awareness and understanding of another country and culture, improving their ability to communicate in a foreign language;
- Increasing the motivation of the entire teaching staff of the Center;
- Generating new ideas for the strategic development of the Center;
- Increasing ability of the Center to successfully cooperate with international partners in the field of VET.
Potential long-term benefits of the project:
- Increasing the attractiveness of vocational training;
- Increasing interest on behalf of employers in the personnel trained in the Center;
- Increasing the reputation and popularity of the Center in the region;
- Increasing the motivation of students to choose vocational training as a way to acquire more opportunities on the labor market.
- Extension of the international scope of activities of the Training Center at the Chamber of Crafts in Frankfurt (Oder);
- Establishment a partnership between the two training organizations, with prospects for future joint projects;
- The project will contribute to achieving the objectives of "Erasmus +" programme to improve and modernize the education system;
- Increase the popularity of "Erasmus +" programme, raising awareness about the opportunities offered by the program and the European added value of the activities offered by the "Erasmus +";
- Promotion of the principle of lifelong learning.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation