Европейско измерение на съвременното професионално..
Европейско измерение на съвременното професионално образование
Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
ERASMUS + program supports transnational mobility and reinforces the contribution of education and training. To achive the Lisbon strategy - making the EU the most competitive economy in the world, through improving the quality and increasing the mobility of professionals in vocational education, workplaces in companies must grow by at least 60,000 a year by the end of the program. Considering the principles of the European Quality Charter for Mobility, which provides a better framework for the free movement of persons in the field of education we chose the project theme "Evropean dimension of modern vocational education". Sixteen teachers teaching students of the specialties "Electrical production" and "Renewable energy sources " in theory and practice, and teachers of English on the profession have been included in the practice. Teachers who will be involved in the project have the necessary qualities and activity "Evropean dimension of modern vocational education" will further develop their competencies. Practice will take place at selected locations depending on the specialties of the teachers.
The project focuses on the following needs:
- Familiarization with modern technologies in "Electrical production" and "Renewable energy sources "
- Improving the knowledge and skills and enhancing the competencies of teachers on working with children with special educational needs and children at risk
- Modernizing the educational process with the teachers from developed countries of the European Union, joining us from England.
- Using a variety of modern occupational methods that will improve their innovation and create conditions for lifelong learning
- Expanding the cultural worldview and language competence of teachers.
- Improving the quality of vocational education and training through best practices in the systems of Electrical production and " Renewable energy sources
- Increasing the motivation to seek new skills and competencies and encouraging the usage of European experience and innovation
- Increasing the attractiveness of vocational education and training
- Exchanging experience with еnglish colleagues with the purpose of mutual learning
- Training activities abroad have a larger value – they enhance the foreign language skills and personal qualities of the teachers, shaping them into European citizens and form an interest for lifelong learning
- Increasing the knowledge on different еlectrical production and Renewable energy sources, acquiring skills for the usage of certain ancillary activities and of the technological developments in their performance for people with special needs
- Developing and improving the quality of teacher education in line with modern needs through acquiring knowledge, skills and qualifications to facilitate participation in the European labor market
-Increasing the prestige of the School- Vocational Hich School of mehanoelektotehnics "Nikola Yonkov Vaptzarov"
- The practice is to ensure the acquisition of new techniques and a greater competitiveness in the labor market
- Giving support to the transition of pupils with special educational needs from school
- Creating lasting partnerships
- Introduction of good European practices in the Electrical production and Renewable energy sources
- Sophisticated professional knowledge, skills, competencies and creating innovative development of teachers crucial vital issues of vocational education in EU
- Familiarizing the target group with the European quality standards and their implementation in Bulgaria
- Promoting the skills of teachers in their community
-Positive english experience will be included in the development strategy of the school
The mobility will be held in Italy from 3.04.2016 to 16.04.2015 in Portsmouth, England
The Team, responsible for the organization and the management of the project:
1. Mr Mardiros Zovikyan - Principal and manager of the project
2.Mrs Iva Stomanjarska-coordination
3.Mrs Tzonka Andreeva-Chief accountant
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation