Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Project’s participants: vocational training last course students of the cook–waiter profession.
The project will be implemented in 2015 06 01–2016 06 01. There were total four internships to Malta, Germany, United Kingdom and Italy. Total number of participants: 33 and 4 accompanying people.
Consortium: Kaisiadorys School of Business and Technology (coordinator), Elektrenai Vocational Training Centre, Aukstadvaris Agricultural School, Visaginas Vocational Training Centre of Business and Technology.
Hosting organizations: IZI Ltd. (Malta), Wisamar Bildungsgesellschaft gemeinnuetzige GmbH (Germany), Almond Vocational Link (United Kingdom), AMFI Agenzia per la Mobilità e la Formazione Internazionale (Italy).
Implemented project’s main goal: improved vocational skills, specific professional and main common competences of cook–waiter profession students, increased their entrepreneurship and initiative skills.
Other implemented objectives:
1. educated specific professional competences of the participants;
•abilities to prepare meals containing fish or seafood and serve tables for fish or seafood dishes (in Malta)
•abilities to prepare traditional Italian dishes and serve them to table (in Italy)
•abilities to prepare hot meat dishes, decorate and serve table for hot meat dishes (in Germany)
•abilities to prepare breakfast meals, serve customers during the breakfast (in United Kingdom)
2. raised the level of participants’ main competences and skills, especially taking into consideration their correspondence to catering sector and labour market;
3. encouraged participants’ entrepreneurship in the field of food preparation and serving, educated abilities to work in business environment and critical situations, increased initiative skills and self-sufficiency;
4. raised the level of participants’ awareness and understanding of other cultures, sociability and tolerance;
5. improved participants’ foreign language skills.
While implementing the project the following requirement of the participants were satisfied:
1. acquired specific professional competences;
2. raised the level of main professional skills and competences, especially taking into consideration their correspondence to catering sector and labour market;
3. acquired better occupation and employment opportunities, improved perspectives of future career;
4. acquired entrepreneurship skills in catering sector, acquired skills how to work in business environment, how to act in critical situations, increased initiative skills and self-sufficiency.
5. introduced with business organizing, activities schedule making, work culture;
Project’s main impact: improved vocational skills, specific professional and main common competences of cook–waiter profession students, increased their entrepreneurship and initiative skills. Project’s long lasting impact for participants: successfully passed qualification examination, acquired better employment and future career opportunities. Project’s impact and succession will be integrated into consortium every day operation, new projects preparation.
•Completed professional training under the internship program
•Acquired internship’s evaluation certificates–Europasses, certificates of hosting organizations and project’s coordinator
•Professional competences, acquired during the internship, are evaluated by ECVET
•Made reports of internships
•Raised level of the participants’ professional competences according to their professional requirements
•In a real work places improved main practical skills of participants giving better integration possibilities in labour markets
•Improved language skills of participants
•Raised level of participants’ self-confidence, self-esteem, initiative skills, entrepreneurship, sociability as well as tolerance and cultural awareness
As the evaluation of acquired and improved skills and competences, every participant has acquired:
•Certificate of hosting organizations
•Certificate of coordinating organization
Project’s dissemination was be addressed to present and future students of consortium organizations, their parents, teachers and schools’ communities; entrepreneurs, youth, local authorities and society of Kaisiadorys, Elektrenai, Trakai, Visaginas and surrounding districts; potential trainees of hosting organisations.
Methods of project’s dissemination: articles in web-pages and regional newspapers, stands and booklets about project, presentations of the internships.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation