Europejskie praktyki zawodowe
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The project “Europejskie praktyki zawodowe” is the first step on a path of European development of our school.
Thanks to the project, our pupils will have their vocational internships in Bologna and Zaragoza. The following students will be included in the motilities:
a) 15 logistics technicians, 8 construction technicians, 4 environment protection technicians - they will conduct their internship placement in Zaragoza during 30.04-29.05.2016
b) 15 logistics technicians, 7 construction technicians, 4 environment protection technicians - they will conduct their internship placement in Bologna during 30.04-29.05.2016
The duration of the project is 24 months.
The project constitutes an answer to an increasing demand for specialists in technical subjects. Technological progress and difficult situation on the labor market more and more often requires young people to possess advanced vocational and language skills. This project answers whose (among other specified in the application form) needs.
Below we list some expected results of the project:
- organizing intenships for 53 students
- improving our pupils’ knowledge and skills in the field of their vocational education
- improving teamwork skills
- improving language skills
- preparing them for work in an international environment
- increasing their awareness of benefits stemming from non-school education and learning foreign languages
- increasing their chances of finding a good job after graduating from our school
- increasing their self-confidence and self-esteem
Furthermore, our project will produce a surplus value in the form of:
- increasing our pupils’ social skills through participation in a month-long training period in an international team
- giving participants a chance to create international acquaintances and friendships
This project will also add to the process of developing our teachers’ skills and the potential of entire school.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation