Európa nových možností
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The project of Secondary Vocational School, Cintorínska 4, Nitra entitled EUROPE OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES brings new opportunities by opening wider European dimension and it also brings benefits for all stakeholders of the training practice abroad (Valencia, Spain) as well as school itself. Based on the Strategic plan of school development and the European development plan of organization, it contributes to the organization´s objectives. The project supports the development and implementation of strategies and human resources policies, which includes recruitment plans and career paths of staff, building and sourcing capabilities. The project is planned for two years which includes two mobility rounds of VET learners and staff. The planned number of participants /for each of 2 rounds/ is 12 VET learners and 2 members of staff as accompanying persons.
The main objectives of the project EUROPE OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES are:
1. Improve the training and education of pupils at school in the context of formal and informal education abroad.
2. Ensure higher motivation of pupils to participate in the future (formal / informal) education or training after completion of the mobility period abroad.
3. On the basis of the gained internship participants experience (VET learners and staff) innovate the curriculum of target subjects within the SEP to match the needs of the European labor market better.
4. Give VET learners and staff better information about new technologies, methods and working practice, acquire the necessary know-how, thereby achieve better adaptability to needs of the European labor market.
5. Ensure better competencies to students for communication in foreign languages, organizational skills, increase their self-confidence to improve their prospects of employment and entrepreneurship.
6. Expand multicultural awareness, provide better information about the values of the EU as well as work in a multicultural environment and utilize their creative potential in practice and subsequent active participation in society, make contacts and start cooperation with partners abroad.
7. Increase the credit of school in the region by participating in international projects aimed at training pupils, by promoting the project and disseminating experience to attract the school to more potential students, which is currently the main priority of vocational schools.
The project EUROPE OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES is focused on pupils of trade and business- tourism business, operations and economics of transport and a beautician and make-up artist. All students will be 18 years old at the time of training practice. The students have demonstrated good knowledge of English and they have good academic results within their department of study. They are reliable, responsible and they interested in improvement within their field of study as well as language skills.
The project EUROPE OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES will be provided for students:
- accommodation in host family,
- work practice at selected workplace, professional mentoring, monitoring and evaluation of progress,
- sightseeing excursions and cultural events
- care by accompanying teachers, partner organizations, host organizations and families 7/24.
For implementation of the project EUROPE OF NEW OPPORTUNITIES will be used:
In the preparatory phase of the project
- educational activities to improve language skills and multicultural information within individual departments of study,
- regular information meetings with students and their parents / legal guardians.
In the implementation phase of the project
- controls of professional training VET learners by the accompanying staff,
- monitoring, continuous and comprehensive evaluation of the progress of students in the workplace,
- regular review meetings of ESMOVIA staff, representatives of host organizations with accompanying teachers,
- certification and acknowledgment of the results of professional training of students
- dissemination of project results,
- evaluation of the project results.
The expected impact of the project on organization, its pupils and staff:
1. Improvement of professional knowledge and skills of students in companies abroad, thereby improving their enforcement in the European labor market.
2. Improvement of language, communication and organizational skills of the pupils, the formation of self-confidence of pupils, higher motivation of pupils to participate in the future (formal / informal) education or training.
3. The know-how utilized in the future career of graduates.
4. Improving management, personal and language skills of staff.
5. Improving VET training of students and unification of standards of training and learning outcomes that can be recognized by future employers of the participants throughout the European Union.
6. Creating effective partnerships with representatives of employers and professional associations.
7. Increase the school credit on the basis of pupils participation in international projects.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation