Europa dla Ciebie II
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The project “Europa dla Ciebie II” was a continuation of a previously conducted mobility project. Thanks to the project, our pupils had their traineeships in Bologna and Zaragoza. Internships were dedicated for students: IT technician, trade technician. The duration of internships was 28.02.2016 - 27.03.2016. The project ran in school year 2015/2016 and lasted for 12 months.
The project constituted an answer to an increasing demand for specialists in technical subjects. Technological progress and difficult situation on the labor market more and more often requires young people to possess advanced vocational and language skills. This project answered whose (among other specified in the application form) needs.
Below we list selected results of the project:
- compleation of 30 vocational internships by our students
- improving our pupils’ knowledge and skills in the field of their vocational education
- improving teamwork skills
- improving language skills
- preparing them for work in an international environment
- increasing their awareness of benefits stemming from non-school education and learning foreign languages
- increasing their chances of finding a good job after graduating from our school
- increasing their self-confidence and self-esteem
Furthermore, our project produced a surplus value in the form of:
- increasing our pupils’ social skills through participation in a month-long training period in an international team
- giving participants a chance to create international acquaintances and friendships
Participants took part in training courses before departure and evaluation meetings after their mobilities took place. We have organized as well a conference at the end of the project and an exhibition of photos from the project.
This project also added to the process of developing our teachers’ skills and the potential of entire school.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation