Eurodialogos - Dialogo estructurado entre jóvenes ..
Eurodialogos - Dialogo estructurado entre jóvenes y expertos y responsables en politicas de Juventud
Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Oct 31, 2015
In the May 24, 2015 took place in Spain's local and regional elections in most of the Communities. They have been meeting two reinforced in the December general election trends:
a) On the one hand the rise of new political options at the expense of "traditional" parties, this effect is not only characteristic of Spain. It is linked to the erosion of European sentiment and disaffection. Among the dangerous side effects are the rise of xenophobic and anti-European options.
b) On the other hand, new people responsible for policy making in the various regional and municipal governments without political career that often must deal with an enormous amount of challenges and requests from the / as citizens / as incorporated the / as who should give a response.
In this political context, fostering a structured dialogue between young and responsible political and technical dialogue has been the leitmotiv of EURODIÁLOGOS. Therefore, we proposed to EURODIÁLOGOS following objectives:
- Make a space for debate between responsible decision-making, especially newly elected politicians and young people.
- Generate a debate on the causes of the alienation of young people from the European institutions.
- Increase motivation in participating in the democratic life of young people entering a European international vision.
- Encourage the formation of European citizens and young people in order to improve the depth of the debate with policy makers. In addition to improving participation, close to the problems of youth issues such as employment policy, rural development, education models, migrations, etc. will be discussed
- Notice to the policy makers and experts trainers to track in successive years to adjust launched proposals and future context.
EURODIÁLOGOS has been articulated through two main axes:
- The fundamental, a series of discussions between one or more responsible in making decisions and European youth volunteers. The goal is the face to face meeting between rulers and ruled around improving the participation in democratic life and central themes in youth employment life, youth policies, rural, ...
- In the alternative. a series of seminars taught participatory way for young European volunteers. The aim of these is to improve the training of young people to increase their ability to achieve weighted positions, their ability to achieve consensus and speeches appealing to immunization exposed from demagoguery and lack of respect for human rights.
Around these two axes have articulated various activities prepared and conducted entirely by youth volunteers with the support of a team of adult advisors:
- An initial planning meeting Activity (May 9, 2015) coinciding with the European Youth Week (activity 1). 32 people participated in it. The profile is that of young people organized in various youth organizations that are responsible for the development of the activity in the presence of an official.
- The creation of an online platform touch through facebook itself, appgre and twitter who has also served as a diffusion element.
- A conference preparation Dialogues June 29 to July 1 (activity 2). 37 people participated in it .. The profile is that of young people organized in various youth organizations that are responsible for the development of the activity in the presence of an official.
- The main part was the proper dialogues with experts and officials in decision-making that took place from 17-26 July (activity 3). They have 60 people participated in the course of the nine days with the presence of an official. 9 dialogues have been articulated over the opening ceremony in which participated 16 political, social and technical managers.
- A conference (activity 4) evaluation of the dialogue and, especially, revision for editing a document of conclusions from 27 to 29 September. 31 people participated in it. The profile is that of young people organized in various youth organizations that are responsible for the development of the activity in the presence of an official.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation