Essouriau en Europe : mobilité pro et mixité, les ..
Essouriau en Europe : mobilité pro et mixité, les clés du succès !
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
In 2007, LPO L'ESSOURIAU (vocational college) located in the Paris southern aerea in les Ulis (91), decided to create eu European Form in English for student in secretarial training. In 2012, due to all the benefits drawn from that project, the Head of the college decided to create the same european form for student in electricity field.
From then, each year during their final year, the students have to do their final work placement in a Company belonging to an english speaking european country in order to take a specific exam and get a certification.
Almost 80 young people, coming form various backgrounds who have been granted of this project and who have reached their objectives : 90% of success in passing their BTECH.
This is important to point out that, at first, the students ded not even imagine that they would be able to carry on and take part of this kind of project because of their lack of self confidence and due to their difficulites in their scholarship.
Therefore, the benefits are not only in a statistic point of view but as well in a quality point of view.
We intend to carry on these activities, as we are all convinced of all the true benefits for the students in motivation, in incentives and in optimizing the mixing relationships between boys and girls.
The current project is for 10 + 10 students of each training specialty over the two coming years, i.e. 40 students in total.
All the activities carried out will meet all the trainign requirements :
- as for the Administration BTECH, the students will be placed in administration departments, accounting, hotel receptions, sales offices etc.
- as for the electricity BTCH, the students will be placed in all type of companies dealing with electrical maintenance problems (hotels, factories, energy companies, houses installations...).
The methodology already set up since we allow young people to do their work placement abroad, is based on a rigorous project following up and is succesfull thanks to all our teams implication.
The final objectives, at a short or middle term will always be :
- to acquire skills in a formal or informal ways
- to gain self confidence and motivation for studies
- to succeed for all the students in their scholarship as well as professionally
- to reach an opening future oriented to Europe and all its economical and social challenges.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation