Erweiterung der interkulturellen, methodischen und..
Erweiterung der interkulturellen, methodischen und digitalen Kompetenz unserer Lehrkräfte zur Profilschärfung und pädagogischen Weiterentwicklung unserer Realschule
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
We would like to give our Realschule a new image and also would like to strengthen its position within the schools in our country,
By taking part in this project we want to create new structures within and outside the classrooms and we want to set European standards for all persons involved in the school systems.
Regarding this we put the main emphasis on three items:
- an increased internationalization
- the introduction of new methods of learning and the use of new media in classes
- the establishment of a whole-day-school.
The colleagues taking part are mostly no language teachers but will train the specific language to carry out international projects
By the "Job Shadowing" (one colleague each) at three partner-schools in Finland, France and Spain with different
images we would like to learn from these colleagues´ experiences in the fields of new methods of learning and new criteria of
evaluation as well as the use of new media in our lessons and also the whole-day-school.
The stay at our partner-schools will be prepared together with the colleagues there and in addition the results will be shown to our staff, to the parents and will be presented at the school conference. The multiplication will occur in smaller study groups.
The visit of the courses by one colleague each will help to realize our aims in different aspects:
- course "Best Practises Benchmarking":
Because our school will take a change from non-digital to digital learning combined with new methods and media this course ought to support our colleagues with the innovation of new methods of learning, processes of learning and teaching and also with the further development of working organization.
- course "Active Methods Improving Motivation and Quality in the Learning Environment". The big variety of our pupils due to the
non-oblidging recommendation at the end of the primary-school makes it necessary to qualify our teachers for these immense
challenges (creation of a pleasant atmosphere of learning, organization and activating of pupils´ possibilities of learning, and the
balancing of intellectual and emotional parts in learning).
- course "ICT for Teaching". Experiences and knowledge gained by this course shall help with the use of new media at lessons.
- The visit of the international seminar "Capacity Building for Educational Action in ESD" (Education for Sustainable Development) is planned to impart ingenious methods in education and should also strengthen teachers´ professionalism.
At the same time all these activities are to improve the internationalization of our school by
- the building of a European network between colleagues and partner-schools
- mutual planned school visits / eTwinning Projects / pupils´ exchanges
- improved knowledge of foreign language of teachers and pupils.
A reliable carrying-out of the activities will be guaranteed by a mutual agreement between the project partners respectively the project participiants.
The results will be published at school, at school administration and in the local field respectively at the twin schools for the participation in this innovative process.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation