Erasmus+ täienduskoolitusprojekt "Õpetaja ja loovu..
Erasmus+ täienduskoolitusprojekt "Õpetaja ja loovus"
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Erasmus+ teacher training project „Teacher and Creativity“.
Based on Pirita Kindergarten Development Plan for year 2014-2016, taking part of International cooperation project is one priority developmental area. Pirita Kindergarten has done several local projects and hosted volunteers but has never taken part from International trainings or done International projects.
Through the International training we would like to enhance our management and staff competencies. We would like to give them an opportunity: to develop the English language communication skills; develop the ability to use ICT tools; opportunity to get acquainted with various European countries, cultures and educational systems; to get new methods , ideas and knowledge to enrich their teaching; develop the ability to be creative and innovative in their work; develop the ability to create new learning tools; to develop presentation preparation and submission skills; develop collaboration skills (especially in European and international context).
Through the professional development of the management and employees , we can further improve our institution`s curriculum and thus the everyday work with children.
At the same time we create a more solid basis for drafting and conducting Erasmus + international cooperation project.
The project includes 3 training courses (all together will take part 6 people):
- 2 employees participating in training on 11.10-17.10.2015 " Creative Teaching Approaches in Early Years ," which takes place in Italy. The trainer is the LEAP LTD ( Language Education and Partnerships Ltd - http://www.leaponline.eu/ ) .
- 2 employees participating in training on 30.01-05.02.2016 " Interactive Teaching - Using educational games in order to enhance learners Motivation " , which will take place in Turkey. The trainer is Eruditus ( http://eruditus-ong.com/ ) .
- 2 employees participating in training on10-14.05.2016 "European Training Course Creativity and Learning " , which will take place in Sweden. The Learning Teacher Educators Network ( http://www.learningteacher.eu/ ) .
The expected impact of the training to participants:
- Improving knowledge and understanding of creative and innovative approaches to education in Early Years.
- Sharing of best practices and experiences.
- Active participation in training (through the theory and practical activities on the course).
- Participants will be even more creative and innovative in their teaching.
- Are able to produce materials that are attractive and motivate learners.
- Improve participants' knowledge of English.
- Want to more actively participate in international cooperation project planning and conducting.
Expected impact on the institution :
- workers professional development .
-positive and motivated staff .
-in-service trainings to other teachers to share knowledge and materials .
- Strengthening cooperation with local friendship kindergartens .
- The use of creative and innovative work practices .
- Improvement of the curriculum and quality growth for everyday work .
- International cooperation project planning.
The expected impact for the kindergarten children :
- Positively motivated employees .
- New and interesting ideas and teaching methods , which increases children's learning and knowledge .
The effectiveness of the project as well as a longer -term perspective can be estimated through :
- How many teachers would like to participate in international trainings;
- Whether it will follow an international cooperation project ;
- And the next year are there any interested to participate in international training.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation