Entrepreneurship: toward the culture of Self emplo..
Entrepreneurship: toward the culture of Self employment
Start date: Feb 2, 2015,
End date: Feb 1, 2017
The main aim of our project "Entrepreneurship: toward the culture of Self employment" is to inspire, to encourage and to give to young people skills for shaping their own future.
Today we are facing with a new challenge without any example in human history: globalization. This phenomenon creates world where those who cant stay on track with the rapid grow, constant change and fierce competition will be left behind on the margins of the society i.e. unemployed and with broken self-esteem. With this project we would like to step up, to empower youngsters and through non formal methods to teach them and train them on several important issues such as entrepreneurship, personal marketing, employability soft-skills, leadership and management skills. The project consist:
- youth exchange which will be implemented in the period from 02-02-2015 till 08-02-2015;
- mobility of youth workers which will be implemented in the period from 02-03-2015 till 09-03-2015;
They will be implemented in the multicultural and multi religious city Tetovo (Macedonia) in coordination with organizations from Spain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Turkey, Serbia, Italy and Albania.
The objectives of the project are:
- rasing awareness about entrepreneurship education
- gaining entrepreneurial mind-set and skills
- fighting youth unemployment as a common problem in Europe using non-formal learning tools
- Exchange of best practices between the participants
- Foster future cooperation amongst organizations
- Raising awareness about Erasmus+ program
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation