Enseigner la Langue des Signes.( Teaching Sign Lan..
Enseigner la Langue des Signes.( Teaching Sign Language)
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The use of sign language by deaf people is constitutive, recently at national and European level, their social participation and equal rights. Teaching sign language in reference to the framework and the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CERL) is relatively new and undeveloped in European countries, both with deaf students than any general public .
The objectives of professional mobility are:
- Learn about the practices in place in different countries in the fields of methods, progressions, programs, tools and evaluation of teaching sign language;
- Exchange with the professionals involved in this teaching on reciprocal practices;
- Develop its own language skills in sign language and teaching and learning skills in the teaching of sign language;
- Appropriating transferable elements to spread within schools and national networks.
The project consists of 4 mobilities mobility in each country) involving 13 professionals engaged in teaching sign language with deaf or everyone (teachers and trainers)
During the mobilities will be organized:
- Comments of educational or training situations
- Discussions with professionals friendly establishment
- A sharing of tools, methods and progressions used
- A sequence of joint development (s) in reference to CERL
At the end of mobility, professionals develop to their colleagues the tools, methods and elaborated progressions in place.
They will develop media used by everyone in the teaching of sign language.
They will show their productions in the national and international networks of their establishment.
Improving the skills of professional teaching sign language will make contribution to promote a more accessible society for the deaf people.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation