Enhancing Teaching and learning
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Our mission statement states that, “We aspire for every member of our academy to become a confident, independent, caring individual who achieves personal success whilst developing a lifelong love of learning and a sense of citizenship.” The participation of two staff on the Erasmus+ project will contribute greatly to the development of strategies to enable this mission statement to be realized.
Our academy trust aims to improve its provision by training in another country using structured training courses.
The aims of the course will greatly aid in the aims identified as the activities will:
• develop knowledge and understanding of creative teaching approaches in Early Years
• increase competence and confidence in using specific teaching techniques
• further develop knowledge and understanding of teaching techniques for specific groups, and provide staff with an array of ready made and tried teaching resources suitable for their pupils
• provide an opportunity to share good practice and evaluate own teaching practice
• provide an opportunity to work collaboratively in developing their own teaching plans to use in the classroom too
The experience of these will contribute greatly to the professional development of the academy staff. It is desired that aspects learned and experienced will influence significantly the provision of the curriculum for the Early Years particularly in terms of the development of a rich language opportunities and a far more creative leaning approach for children. It is hoped that the outcomes for the academy are highly significant. We will aim to provide a best practice guide which will support other teachers across both the wider community and beyond.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation