Εναλλακτική διαχείριση αποβλήτων ηλεκτρικού και ηλ..
Εναλλακτική διαχείριση αποβλήτων ηλεκτρικού και ηλεκτρονικού εξοπλισμού (ΑΗΗΕ)
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Developments in the field of environmental protection and rational resource management are starting to impose in our country increased requirements to train technical staff. So it is necessary to introduce new knowledge, often in the context of new specialties. Prevention as a priority, reuse - recycling and energy recovery are put hierarchically as the fundamental principles of waste management based on EU and national legislation.
Already under existing new institutional framework for the "alternative management" screening programs and new facilities are created in Greece for processing - recovery of waste, while organized on a different basis, the waste collection and transport operations. These new developments in the field of waste management and general environmental protection demonstrate the necessity of specified personnel who will fill jobs in a wide range of related activities with the "alternative management" of waste.
The educational needs we seek to satisfy through the project are:
The implementation of the planned reception procedures,
Temporary storage of materials in line with environmental standards,
The execution of transformation operations, sorting, grading and transportation of materials,
Monitoring, anticipating and keeping faithfully the instructions and rules of Health and Safety,
Practical application of their knowledge in real working conditions, and their training is limited to theoretical training and applications only to laboratories in schools,
The training program «Alternative management of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)» is designed according to the characteristics and to meet the needs of participants in order to obtain the specialized knowledge required regarding the management and recycling of electrical and electronic waste, so that in combination with the received practical skills and attitudes required by their specialty, to become competitive and able to pursue and achieve their integration into the labor market. Furthermore, the project is directly related and relevant to labor market needs.
Participation in this mobility project will help achieve the following objectives:
• be able to meet the new requirements of their profession,
• be aware of the operation, repair and maintenance of various main devices in production processes of absorption of recyclables,
• applying technological solutions in waste management and recycling facilities,
• keep records of materials received, and intermediate and finished products for recycling,
• strictly implement Health and Safety instructions
• Sensitize clients and the public, spreading the message of the need for recycling, especially of electrical and electronic equipment.
In the proposed project we expect to achieve multiplier effects and benefits, both for participants and for stakeholders abroad. This gives added value to the proposal, helping to develop the European dimension in vocational training and vocational guidance and disseminate the importance of mobility programs and the transfer of European culture in the sending country.
The results of the project are identified in the following:
• Implementation of technological solutions in process units,
• Operation, repair and first line maintenance of the various main devices in production processes of absorption of recyclables,
• Record keeping in electronic and printed form,
• Individual and Group Work in quantitative & qualitative pre - prescribed framework,
• Reporting and references,
• Strict enforcement of health and safety directives,
• Communication with customers and the public.
Participation in such a mobility project contributes to the beneficiaries to gain valuable experience and significant qualifications in order to enrich their knowledge to work in an environment with different technologies and know-how, practice and perfect a foreign language and get to know another culture.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation