Start date: Sep 1, 2015,
End date: Dec 31, 2015
"EmPOWERing YOUth" was a 5-day contact seminar organized by the Stowarzyszenie WIOSNA in cooperation with 8 partner organizations. The main objective of the project was to build strategic partnerships between organization working in the field of youth to implement future projects directed to youth to stimulate them professionally, fight unemployed among young people and strengthen their awareness of self-development.
The main activity of the project was meeting with 27 representatives of 9 organizations working with young people and / or for youth, sharing knowledge and best practice, analyzing the needs and problems of young people and to develop proposals for a joint long-term projects aimed at unemployed young people.
The seminar was held in Krakow from 5th of November to 9th of November 2015.
The seminar was dedicated to the 27 people working in 9 non-governmental organizations/other institutions implementing social and educational projects for youth (especially unemployed youth). The group of participants was consists of: experts in the field of youth, youth leaders, project coordinators and people that are close to the problems of young people into the labour market.
Using a variety of methods tailored to the needs of the participants (non-formal education methods, brainstorming, case studies, group work, panel discussions, interactive exercises, simulations), allowed to obtain high efficiency of the seminar.
The result of the project was an increase of the competences of 27 persons in following areas like:
1) preparation and implementation of projects to stimulate them professionally and to reduce unemployment among youth;
2) increasing the quality of work of 27 persons from 9 organizations in implementing and designing projects directed to unemployed young people, including those with fewer opportunities, promote their inclusive/countering social inclusion;
3) dissemination of good practices regarding the implementation of projects for unemployed youth in local communities 9 partner organizations in the EU;
4) promote active society and youth participation in the labor market, including young people with fewer opportunities;
5) building sustainable transnational partnerships between 9 organizations and their operating environment for young people; encourage the sharing of knowledge and good practicies;
6) enhancing the international dimension of the activities for the benefit of unemployed young people and increasing of the role of 9 organizations supporting development of youth.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation