Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Oct 31, 2015
Empowering cooperation is a contact making event in the frame of Erasmus+ programme hosted in Tallinn, Estonia and aims to bring together 24 representatives of various Russian speaking NGOs from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Armenia, Ukraine, Georgia and Belarus to empower their cooperation within the Erasmus+ programme. There is a need to promote European identity and empower Russian-minority NGOs around Europe to be involved and take up the opportunities to involve their young people in international activities. The CME sets these objectives:
- To foster mutual understanding of the Erasmus+ programme;
- To foster mutual understanding of partnership and cooperation within Erasmus+ programme;
- To give tools to participants to start working on their project ideas and project applications;
- To bring NGOs of the region together;
- To give space to NGO representatives to cooperate and work with one another;
- To create new partnership and bring new cooperation to the Erasmus+ network from the Baltic-Scandinavian-Eastern European region.
The CME will take place in Tallinn, Estonia during the period of 6-12 September 2015. Where the participants will have the chance to get to know each other, start cooperation and discover the possibilities for learning and development under the Erasmus+ programme using non-formal learning methods and fostering non-formal cooperation bonds.
We foresee concrete impact done on the participant-organizational-target group levels:
- Participants will become more confident and competent to work on the international level and we foresee the objectives to be fulfilled impacting participants.
- Organizations will be taken to a whole new level wit international work and international cooperation. This is such a powerful resource for organizations to evolve and become stronger players in their communities.
- Target groups of the organizations are beneficiaries of the events that are done by the organizations. Thus, better quality, more use of international opportunities by the organizations leads to impacting their target groups and giving them the opportunity to benefit from these sources as well.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation