Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Nov 30, 2016
There will be 18 volunteers serving at the project with different locations: volunteers will serve with refugees, roma communities, people with disabilities, children and young people and also in a community centre for prevention.
One important goal of the project is to have growing commitment towards inclusive growth. This experience enables volunteers to discover new cultures and helps to foster a sense of belonging to Europe.
Volunteers are coming to Hungary from different countries, from Western-Europe and Eastern-Europe as well. There will be an important dialogue at different levels: volunteers will have a cultural dialogue with each other but there will be an opportunity to interact with Hungarians as well.
During the voluntary service volunteers will have the chance to learn about issues such as
- European citizenship
- Active citizenship where they can be actively involved in the project and plan and organise their own project at the local placement
- There will be an opportunity for intercultural dialogue, to learn and meet from young people from other countries and communities
- Project partners will also benefit by developing new and innovative approaches through cooperation with each other’s and by host volunteers.
To which needs would like to address the project:
There will be 18 volunteers from different countries: 7 Germans, 4 Italians, 1 French, 1 English, 4 Romanians and 1 Slovak volunteer.
We would like to offer opportunities to volunteers from different cultural background to have a dialogue with each other.
There will be volunteers with fewer opportunities involved at the project. It will be an excellent opportunity for the volunteers to be integrated into the society. The project will help their social inclusion as well.
Most of the project partners are involved in EVS projects for years. There are two organisations new in this field. We are aiming to cooperative with each other with respecting the values of the other. Partners are aiming to
- support of the integration of disadvantaged groups
- reinforces the sensitivity to multiculturalism showing solidarity towards people in need.
Volunteers are coming from different background, however in is not easy to find their place and find the way to be integrated into the labour market.
The project will help volunteers to grow in responsibility also to find their future carrier too.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation