ΕΦΑΡΜΟΓΕΣ ΠΡΑΣΙΝΗΣ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΜΑΤΙΚΟΤΗΤΑΣ ΣΤΙΣ ΜΙΚΡΟΜ..
ΕΦΑΡΜΟΓΕΣ ΠΡΑΣΙΝΗΣ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΜΑΤΙΚΟΤΗΤΑΣ ΣΤΙΣ ΜΙΚΡΟΜΕΣΑΙΕΣ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΕΙΣ
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The program entitled "GREEN BUSINESS APPLICATIONS" refers to a new form of economic activity, placing the focus of debate on private, corporate green initiative. It is a form of entrepreneurship, which may be an option development both for new and for existing SMEs, as it adapts to all sectors of the economy, but also in every business size. The goal of the project is to show the potential of new dynamic green business practices and contributing to change the way the Small and Medium Enterprises think and operate in Greece today.
The educational needs we seek to satisfy through the project are:
Basic knowledge of implementing green policies & certification
Compliance of recycling / reuse of the generated waste volume,
The implementation of appropriate management - exploitation of natural resources, energy, raw materials at all stages of SMEs,
To inform the media about the benefits of adopting environmental practices,
Compliance with Legislation to reduce environmental impact
Practical application of their knowledge in real working conditions, as their training is limited to theoretical training and applications only to laboratories in schools,
The training program is designed according to the characteristics and to meet the needs of participants in order to obtain the specialized knowledge required in relation to the green business applications for SMEs, so that in combination with intakes practical skills and attitudes required by specificity, become competitive and able to pursue and achieve their integration into the labor market. Furthermore, the project is directly related and relevant to labor market needs.
Participation in this mobility project will help achieve the following objectives:
• provide assistance to achieve and maintain compliance with environmental requirements,
• to improve the environmental performance of SMEs through the adoption of good practices,
• to cope with and reduce as far as possible, the environmental impact (pollution, etc.) from the operation of small and medium enterprises,
• to enhance their environmental awareness and ecological culture,
• get to know the strengths and weaknesses of SMEs,
• gain experience regarding the Green Business,
• understand the importance of energy saving,
• to understand the ways and environmental management techniques,
• to meet the green procurement system,
• to experience the recycling applications
In the proposed project we expect to achieve multiplier effects and benefits, both for participants and for stakeholders abroad. This gives added value to the proposal, helping to develop the European dimension in vocational training and vocational guidance and disseminate the importance of mobility programs and the transfer of European culture in the sending country.
The trainee participates actively and responsibly and acquires experience in the following activities mostly:
Improving environmental performance of SMEs, able objectives and targets and evaluating results.
• Optimal management - use of natural resources, energy, raw materials at all stages of SMEs.
• Minimize the volume of waste produced and optimal management / utilization through application of recycling / reuse.
• Briefing the media on national and EU institutional framework for environmental protection and management and rights, obligations, possibilities and opportunities by sector.
• Strengthen environmental awareness and adoption of green consciousness and action of SMEs to implement an Environmental Management System procedures (EMS) to their economic and environmental development.
• Developing and implementing evidence-based proposals for SMEs, local communities, society and the environment.
• Gain competitive advantage for SMEs, through the implementation of green policy & certification.
Participation in such a mobility project contributes to the beneficiaries to gain valuable experience and significant qualifications in order to enrich their knowledge to work in an environment with different technologies and know-how, practice and perfect a foreign language and get to know a different culture.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation