ΕΦΑΡΜΟΓΕΣ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΛΟΓΙΚΩΝ ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΕΩΝ ΣΕ ΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΑ..
ΕΦΑΡΜΟΓΕΣ ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΛΟΓΙΚΩΝ ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΕΩΝ ΣΕ ΕΝΕΡΓΕΙΑΚΑ ΚΤΙΡΙΑ
Start date: Jun 1, 2014,
End date: May 31, 2015
This project entitled "Applications of electrical installations in energy buildings" refers to the mobility of students in vocational training in the specialty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering of the 8th EP of Athens (TAVROU). The project would involve 25 students, who for a period of 14 days will go to Germany. The flow will be implemented in January 2015 upon request of the sending institution and the host institution (ARGO).The duration of the mobility abroad is satisfactory to meet the educational needs of the participants in order to gain the necessary knowledge on issues of installations in energy buildings while enhancing language and cross-cultural features of the plan.
The training program was designed according to the characteristics and needs of participants in order to obtain the specialized knowledge required in relation to the applications of electrical installations in energy buildings, so that in combination with the received practical skills and attitudes required by their specialty, to become competitive and able to pursue and achieve their integration into the labor market.
The project will include theoretical training of scientific staff of the host organization, scheduled visits to significant firms or certified laboratories for practical training and cultural visits. It is expected that students will gain significant knowledge and experience for a modern problem in the BMS (Building Management Systems), which are systems that monitor and control the electromechanical installations of a building, with main reference to saving energy, through the precise control of supervised establishment. More generally, the BMS refers to systems that monitor and control the infrastructure of a building, enhancing the factors of smooth, efficient and safe operation.
Participation in the mobility plan will result in the students gaining valuable experience and important skills in order to achieve the following specific objectives:
* To enrich their knowledge in Building Management Systems.,
* To work in an environment with different technologies and expertise,
* To practice and perfect a foreign language,
* To experience a different culture,
* To increase their chances of finding work in Greece or in some foreign country.
Through the project it is intended to address the following training needs of students that are directly related and relevant to the needs of the labor market, focusing on the following:
* Basic knowledge of how to perform an electrical engineering installation of BMS system in an energy building
* Carry out the procedures for positioning, regulation and control of electrical facilities,
* The information on the right choice of control parameters of the facility,
* The application of electrical installations according to the requirements of each building to characterize it as an energy building.
Through the project, trainees are expected to gain valuable experience and important skills, which are expected to contribute to the subsequent working career and are identified in the following results:
* To be able to perform the electrical installation of a BMS system in an energy building,
* Perform installation procedures, regulation and control of electrical installations.
The EK, with the adoption of the Plan shall implement actions that will address:
* Preconditioning (publicity, collection requests to participate, a structured interview, selection of beneficiaries, seminar linguistic and cultural preparation, training guides, training materials, preparation of beneficiaries, organization and procedural travel and subsistence)
* The implementation phase (going abroad, theoretical training, internships) and
* The phase after the end of training (assessment, dissemination of results, administrative documents to the National Unit of the Erasmus +).
In the proposed project we expect to achieve multiplier effects and benefits, both for participants and for their external parties involved. This adds value to the project, helping to spread the importance of mobility programs, accreditation and recognition of received knowledge and skills and to create a network for the development of partnerships between training institutions and enterprises.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation