Единни в квалификационното разнообразие
Start date: Jul 15, 2015,
End date: Jul 14, 2016
General Secondary School "Nikola Vaptsarov" has clearly identified its needs and areas of improvement. They are related to the quality of education, the European dimensions of the school, the innovation in education, the diversity of methods in teaching foreign languages, the capacity of the school to work on European projects, the training activity.
The main objective of the project is to achieve integrity, sustainability, quality and European dimensions in the work of the school.
This project will generate the following for the school:
1. Recognition of the school as a qualification center.
2. Upgraded skills and administrative capacity of the school to develop and implement projects under the European programs.
3. Variety in the methods of teaching.
4. Improved quality of the organization of the educational process at school.
5. Improved quality of knowledge acquired by the students.
This project will generate the following results for the people involved in its implementation:
1. Increased language and professional competence and confidence.
2. Increased motivation and satisfaction of everyday work.
3. Enhanced capacity to initiate modernization and international cooperation.
We have planned 10 mobilities for foreign language teachers and members of the management/administration of the school. The activities under this project were selected after observation and analysis of the work of the teachers. They have formal qualifications to teach foreign languages, but do need to increase their language confidence and upgrade professional competence.
The project is planned for 1 year. We have set all activities in this period - selection and preparation of the participants, conducting the mobilities, monitoring, reporting. The dissemination of the project results and information are activities that will not be limited to this period, and will be done after its end date.
The project methodology is based on the principles of documentary, transparency, accountability, participation and response to the needs of people. Correspondence concerning this project will be conducted only in written form via email, mail or courier. A contract with the National Agency will be signed and with the organizers of the courses and with the participants the school will be sign agreements guaranteeing the quality of implementation of the mobilities. We will stick to the principles of accountability. Throughout the period of the project we will conduct monitoring in order to control the process and to gather information for the current and ex-post evaluation of the project implementation.
We expect the impact of the project to reach not only the participants in the mobilities, but also the whole school, the students, as well as the participants in the annual training forums. Summarized, the impact of the project will include the following:
- Improved quality of training;
- Improved professional and language skills of the teachers;
- Upgraded ICT and technical skills;
- Potential for experience for dissemination of experience;
- Improved and newly acquired intercultural competence;
- Established international connections;
- Improved skills to work on European projects;
- Improved communication skills when working with European partners;
- A team that will work on European projects.
- Diversification of the methods applied in FLT.
- Promoting innovation;
The sustainability of the project will be achieved by:
- A Blog "Good pedagogical practices of Vaptsarovtsi";
- E-collection of reports and inquiries of the teacher who have participated the mobilities;
- Qualification forum "Good pedagogical practices", organized by the school and included in the qualification calendar of the Regional Inspectorate of Education in Burgas.
- Increased awareness of the whole school community of the European dimension in the work of the school;
- Development of relations established with similar schools and other institutions in Europe;
- Development of KA2 projects of the Erasmus+ program.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation