Dopravári v Budapešti
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
We would like to implement the present project with work placements in Budapest, Hungary with 30 participants from 4 different professional fields. The agreed time of placements is September-Octover 2015. Students will use English language during their work placement.
Students of Technology and Operation of Transport will:
- Gain knowledge about solving complex problems of transport and transport processes,
- Know the methods and technologies of diagnostics,
- Gain knowledge about the repair and maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment,
- Acquire knowledge of the preparation, management , conducting, recording , controlling and evaluating the work operations in transport , including the use of various tools , the use of diagnostic methods,
- Improving the use of measuring instruments and the modern testing equipments
- Acquire knowledge in the diagnosis of road transport , security and organization of work in the workshops for the repair and maintenance of vehicles .
Students of Operation and Economy of Transport will:
- learn about the transport vehicles and their operation
- learn about the establishment of one’s own transportation company
- learn about the economic and financial running of the company
- study how to work out contracts and transportation conditions
- calculate the costs of transport, vehicles and other circumstances
- learn about how to maintain vehicles and equipment.
Students of Transportation Academy will:
- learn about different vehicles
- characterize different goods for transportation – their characteristics and protection during transport
- calculate the costs of transport
- write contracts and learn how to issue invoices
- learn about custums system and customs documents
- learn about insurance relevant for transport.
Students of Electrotechnics in Transportation and Telecommunications will:
- learn about the equipment and softwares of the company
- learn about electric circuits and installation of them
- get information about measuring tools, they will measure parameters
- learn about safety, informational and communicational systems in transportation
- learn about analog and digital electronic circuits with applications for IT and telecommunicational technologies
- learn about the cables of LAN and FTTX
The aforementioned objectives have their roots in the needs of students, which are the following:
- students do not have the opportunity to see the latest technological achievments and devices in their professional field
- students need the opportunity to travel, get to know different countries, workplaces, working morale
- students need to develop interpersonal contact with foreign employers
- students have not had the opportunity so far to raise their comptetitiveness on the Slovak and European labour market.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation