The "Volunteers - Next Generation" is associated with meeting / 2 pax / Volunteer Association Focus - European Center for Development "in the city of Pazardzhik, Bulgaria.
The aim is through direct and indirect participation in the life, the work of the host organization "Focus - ETSZR" Volunteers are the activities foreseen under the project to acquire new knowledge and skills, competencies / informal education /. Personal example, teamwork, communication of a new language, explore new customs and traditions will enrich the volunteers and give them:
• The opportunities for acquiring knowledge and competences;
• Development of communication skills and working with disadvantaged people - people with disabilities.
• Acquisition of language skills / spoken and written language Bulgarian /
• Direct work with disadvantaged young people aged 18 to 35 years, users of the Day Centre for adults with disabilities - Pazardzhik.
• Acquisition of skills for teamwork.
• Acquisition creativity and innovative methods of approach in working with young people from different age groups in different disadvantaged.
• Creating new friendships and dating.
• Getting to know the customs and culture of the host country.
• Understanding the natural attractions in Pazardzhik and Bulgaria.
• Social and intercultural skills.
• Acquisition of responsibility towards disadvantaged groups.
• Better understanding of the problems of people with disabilities.
• European identity.
Duration of the project activities of volunteers - 12 / twelve months / 09.01.2015 - 08.31.2016 /
Volunteers will participate in educational activities, educational services, social support, informal activities and other supporting initiatives of the host organization. Their role will be in compliance with and their competence. Mission volunteers will always be under the guidance of educator or social worker / supervisor /. Volunteers will have the opportunity to represent their country and culture by organizing food, exhibitions, slide shows - personal project. Volunteers will participate in educational activities educators, supporting young people with various disabilities physically and / or mentally users in- Day Centre for people with disabilities.The activities will be primarily aimed at understanding the free time of young people by organizing games, educational activities, outings, walks, outdoor games and indoors, making various pottery, cards, posters, kollazhi and other educational and fun items motivating and activating disadvantaged young people. Will organize their time to visit the institutions, coffee, public places, galleries, theater, cinema, zoo and more. Will support disadvantaged young people in their daily deynstoi - nutrition, hygiene, dressing, to make them socialize and develop skills for independent living. Will participate in the feasts and celebrations of the association and the day center.
Volunteers will organize leisure activities of young people - such as painting, music, outings, theater and more. Finally, volunteers will have the opportunity to develop their personal project related to the activities and goals of the organization and day-care center. Organization of missions volunteers will be based on 30 hours per week, 5 days, 6 hours per day including language course. Two days off per month plus every Saturday and Sunday.
The working methods are: Games, surveillance, talk, presentation, demonstration, practical.
Parties associated with the implementation of the project are: Bulgaria, Spain and Italy.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation