Diverzita v škole ako príležitosť zvýšiť kvalitu
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The school project: “Diversity of our school as an opportunity to increase quality” is prestigious European school project realised with the support of grant system Erasmus + KA1
Framework of the project
Our Grouped School was established in 2004 and integrates 7 components. Quality education, international cooperation, new trends and methods application are our priorities. Necessity of quality European school utilising new ways of training and education, active implementation of ICT elements and participation in an inter-institutional cooperation is becoming the main frame of project development.
- to develop management competences, to create relationships with foreign partner organisations
- to support mobility exchanges and visits of teachers on the base of previous experiences
- to develop informal education, support digitalisation, apply knowledge and skills obtained during courses into education of the academic subject
- to implement at a higher rate topics from the field of human rights, multicultural education, new trends of education into teaching
- to use new methods and forms of teaching
- to participate various international conferences and to support students in the interest of international competitions
- to create the innovated didactic manual for comprehension school subjects
Number and profile of participants:
Planned mobility’s will be participated by 17 teachers in the age from 27 to 58 years, fulfilling requirements of the Slovak Act 317/3009 about pedagogical and specialised employees. Teachers will participate on language and intercultural training and risk acceptance training.
Time table of realised courses:
How to be a Stress Free Teacher
British Culture and Society
Interactive media for “interactive” teaching and learning
Methodology & Language for Primary Teachers
BRITISH LIFE, LANGUAGE & CULTURE
Creative Methodology for the Classroom
English Language Improvement for Teachers
Language Developments for Teachers
Early Childhood education
Project management for intercultural exchange projects in Europe
Coaching for Teachers and Students
Teach, Learn and Quality
Diversity in Education
Meta Learning and Thinking Skills
Finnish Lessons for EU Schools
International exchanges will be realised in 7 countries: Finland, Iceland, Belgium, Cyprus, Spain, UK.
Realisation of teachers´ exchanges in Europe and on the base of exchanges:
1. to implement new educational methodologies and forms
2. to prepare teachers for the work with pupils and students from different countries and social background (based on the fact that the school has both native and foreign students a foreigners )
3. to organise workshops and seminars with the aim to educate another teachers with the acquired attitudes, skills and methods
- created innovative didactic handbooks and manuals
- increasing of the students’ amount at school
- partnerships with the foreign institutions
- created web subpage dealing with the project
- increasing of the educational process´ results, which will make an impact on 66 children from kindergarten, 210 pupils from primary school, 100 students of grammar school and 105 pupils from the art school
- proportionally higher part of time spend by using new technologies
- language skills´ development, influence on the target group of students
. An Innovation of the content and methodology teaching is based on teachers´ requirements, so that it provides significant precondition on their positive attitude towards any changes.
. A new form of teaching will attract students, so based on the well acquired experiences with the project realisation, students will exert pressure on their teachers and director to the school´s persistence
. During the project realisation will teachers be trained so that they can also use acquired knowledge after its completion.
. New didactic means and tools purchased from the project resources will be also used after its completion.
. Innovated time charts could be used henceforth with the little changes.
. Promotional activities during the project will enhance a good reputation of the school and will attract new students.
.Higher amount of students will generate higher incomes for the school and therefore it will ensure source of income for the future development.
. Managers of the project will gain important experiences with directing of the project, which will help the school to increase chances for applying for other projects.
Long-time outcome of the project will be an implementation of the innovative elements and improvement of the quality of further education, improvement of the school prestige and its status in the competitive surrounding of grouped schools in the region and new partnerships with the perspective towards the forthcoming project cooperation.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation