“Discover entrepreneurship spirit – inspiration for the contemporary vendor”
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
High school “Jovche Teslichkov”, as a complex dynamic system, is a very important social institution. New social, political and economic changes in our country, as well as new changes in the environment, imposed new views, contents, belief and manners but also many doubts and challenge in the educational process. On tough measures of managing business and high standards, we respond by organizing good educational process, quality educational training and clear vision for our future.
The municipal high school "Jovche Teslichkov" has been continuously elected as a pilot school of many new educational processes which were part of different European projects and USAID projects since 2001. The new Vandor profile is a challenge already faced by a team of teachers through the VET Center. The teachers engaged in this processes have a great need of the implementation of the mobility program which will enable development of the educational processes in the economics vocation of the vocational secondary education.
The project involves 6 teachers who teach subjects from the fields of finance,trade and commerce and practical instruction and have extensive professional experience in education chosen according to the prescribed selection process.
Main project goals:
* Initiative for upgrading the concept of vendor profile in the economic vocations according to internal and external labor market needs, through comparison and innovations ;
* encouraging the entrepreneur's spirit in students in order to facilitate the job searching process and self-employment
increasing employment and improving career opportunities for students of economic vocation on domestic and European labor market;
*better availability of the educational profile- vendor for students who show poor success where there is a risk of an early dropping out from school, and by this profile it would be easier for them to complete their education and in meantime they would develop entrepreneurship skills and capabilities by which they could initiate their own business and would self-employ eventually.
-development of the professional knowledge and skills of the participants.
The main activities of the project are created in accordance to the implemented mobility to Economic administration trading school Zadar Croatia , through several stages including: meetings with the teachers and the management of the school, meetings with students, organization of workshops and visits to institutions where practical instruction is used.
The implementation of the project enables the participants to:
- increasing the vocational knowledge for the profile-vendor throughout experiences exchange
- enhance the pedagogical competencies of teachers for spreading knowledge to students through exchange of experiences;
- raise the awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries through which they can broaden the opportunity for building a network of international contacts which will develop the sharpen the sense of European citizenship and identity.
The sustainability of the project can be perceived through:
- the school initiates to the VET center at the Ministry of Education and Science for upgrading and revising the educational plan for the vendor profile.
- draft guidelines for revision of instructional programs that include the acquired experiences for the vendor profile;
The implementation of this application reaffirms the quality which is essential for the increasing the quantity and the quality of the future students of the school as well as for achieving better education for students and as a aim of plan of developing the school .
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation