ΔΙΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΗ/ ΣΤΗΡΙΞΗ ΤΩΝ ΑΓΡΟΤΙΚΩΝ ΤΡΟΦΙΜΩΝ ΜΕΣΩ ΒΕ..
ΔΙΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΗ/ ΣΤΗΡΙΞΗ ΤΩΝ ΑΓΡΟΤΙΚΩΝ ΤΡΟΦΙΜΩΝ ΜΕΣΩ ΒΕΛΤΙΩΣΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΕΦΟΔΙΑΣΤΙΚΗΣ ΑΛΥΣΙΔΑΣ (Agro-logistics)
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The Logistics of agricultural products (Agro-logistics) is undoubtedly a rapidly developing branch of economic activity for Greece aimed at strengthening the agricultural economy and sustainable development, improvement of the rural population income and rural development by promoting and quality control of agricultural products, enhancement and safeguard the identity of local products and promoting farm protection and management systems.
The program was implemented because in the region of Viotia operating companies of the Chamber members involved in the production, storage and distribution of agricultural products who want to develop their own traceability system. These businesses:
They face a lot of competition and you need to discover new and innovative practices in the supply chain.
The limited life of agricultural products inflates the need for speed in inspection procedures and cooperation between food inspection department and logistics companies segment.
The Food Regulation (178/2002) of the European Union obliges all companies which produce, standardize, store and distribute food and related products to have a traceability system.
The expected impact of the implementation of the action of mobility concern:
better management of stocks of raw materials and products throughout the supply chain,
to diversify products indistinct quality features available in the market. Thus, food manufacturers differentiate their products from a variety of qualitative characteristics, including flavor, texture, nutritional value, cropping patterns and their origin and consumers can easily detect some of these features, which are not they can perceive or after consuming the food.
This project is expected to have a multiplier effect with respect to:
1. improve the level of knowledge, skills and abilities (with special significance for the labor market) the responsible manager. Human resource planning training courses, trainers and media personnel in the agricultural sector of the Prefecture of Viotia.
2. improving quality, increasing accessibility and enhancing the agenda of the training provided by the innovative approach issues of logistics science (logistics).
3. improving the quality, innovation, competitiveness and extroversion of agriculture business comes through transnational cooperation and technology transfer
4. Good practices in production networks management, processing, packaging and distribution of agricultural products.
5. highlighting the importance of Europe. Dimension of education-training and lifelong learning through promoting mobility, cooperation and transfer of best practices between partners from different EU countries
6. promotion of the linguistic diversity of the EU and intercultural awareness.
The total project duration is two weeks and took place in Italy and involved 19 beneficiaries lasting 14 days in PROBER company.
Potential beneficiaries in mobility were executives and entrepreneurs agribusiness industry engaged in the Viotia Chamber members businesses.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation