Développement d'un réseau associatif des jeunes eu..
Développement d'un réseau associatif des jeunes euroméditerranéens en faveur des plus démunis
Start date: Aug 1, 2014,
End date: Mar 31, 2015
Secours populaire français (SPF) and its euro-Mediterranean partners organized a seminar which welcomed 50 youth workers. It took place from 24th till 26th October 2014 in Nîmes. Some European participants were also welcomed within a departmental federation of Secours populaire a day before the seminar.
The specific objectives of the seminar were:
- Inform volunteers and youth workers on the situation of youth in other countries;
- Exchange on the practices of the associations, especially in the field of youth;
- Allow the acquisition of knowledge thanks to the exchange of good practices and experiences and mutualize it;
- Organize intercultural exchanges between the participants, allow them to know better each other;
- Impulse, develop joint projects between partner organisations (international volunteering);
- Promote the commitment and the mobilisation of euro-Mediterranean young people.
The activities of the seminar came under various forms: thematic conferences, workshops and exchanges of best practices and spaces of presentation of the partner associations. Besides, games and animations were proposed. They allowed participants to know better each other.
It is according to the popular educational approach that the seminar was led. All the exchanges were vectors of learning. The participants were trained in themes concerning the euro-Mediterranean youth. The seminar was also the opportunity to promote a reflection, to carry it and to confront it to implemented projects. The participants shared their experiences and knowledge from the ground and had discussion with some youth experts.
Besides, the seminar established a step forward towards an euro-Mediterranean solidarity and the strengthening of a feeling of membership in Europe and closeness of its nearby countries. It allowed, in other words, the development of a Euro-Mediterranean network.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation