Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The Center San Francisco de Sales in Cordoba, after analyzing the needs of our institution, and taking into account the positive effects achieved with the participation of our Center in mobility programs in previous calls, has designed the project "Development +" that integrates our internationalization strategy that shares the general objectives set by the Strategic Framework for European Cooperation in the field of Education and Training 2020 (ET2020).
The project will be conducted in collaboration with our host partner in Portugal, INSIGNARE, a nonprofit organization that manages several training centers in Ourém.
The participants of the project will be 30 students of vocational training of all the specialties offered in our Center as Intermediate Vocational Trainings: Commerce, Administrative Management and Care for dependant people.
Students will complete one month internship in Portuguese companies selected by our partner depending on their professional profile as part of the FCT module.
It has also been foreseen in the project a job-shadowing program which will include 5 teachers of vocational training branches Administrative Management and Commerce. The aim of the visit is to get to know the methodology and tools used by our partner to teach a class called "Virtual Companies" and that shares similarities with our Enterprise Module in the Classroom. This mobility will be a week-long and allow us to share educational experiences with our partner, collaborating in the development of innovative educational tools.
The skills acquired during the transnational mobility will be validated and recognized using the Europass Certificate.
The skills and experience that will be acquired both by our students and our teachers during the project will be channeled so they can be shared and exploited by the entire educational community so that their benefits have a sustainable impact in the medium and long term in terms of the following objectives:
• Improve employability and competitiveness of our intermediate vocational training students.
• Improve the quality of the training provided at our center in relation to intermediate vocational training through professional development of our teaching staff.
• To adapt our vocational training to the actual needs of the European labor market by developing educational tools that simulate the employment context.
• Increase the level of computer skills and new technologies.
• Encourage entrepreneurship among our students.
• Increase the language skills of our students and staff.
• Encourage the use of validation tools and recognition of training periods in Europe.
• Increase our network in Europe with training centers, businesses and other organizations involved in training and employment.
• Further promote the European spirit and European mobility in our Center to get a more cohesive society.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation