DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT FOR TRANSYLVANIA 2.0
Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Dec 31, 2016
ATA will implement its 3rd sending project in the20 months ranging from May 2015 until 2016. This project is fluidly integrated in the previous 2 projects which hosted 15 volunteers. Here are the activities and the name of the volunteers who will do the 7 new activities.
Our CORE OBJECTIVE is to continue the social, cultural and environmental development of our community through the already running long term EVS projects which is in line with the main goal of our NGO. Within this, we wish to
1. Allow the 9 volunteers coming from 4 EU countries, to develop themselves personally and professionally by carrying out their chosen activities as TV -, Radio -, Nursery -, NGO -, Herbalist SUPPORT PERSON, up-cycling education - and astronomy club MANAGER
2. Involve the children, youth and adults of our community in the workshops, events, activities and gatherings organized on daily, weekly, and monthly basis. In the now running EVS, around 300 children, 500 youths and 150 adults are already involved in 20 daily, 6 weekly and 2 monthly activities every month. We wish to keep this and increase this number with 25-50% in the new EVS project.
1. Recycling and up-cycling education manager – Álvaro Alonso Pérez, Spain, 16.09.1989
2. Support person for the local Radio station and online radio – Marko Mercedesz, Hungary, 06.09.1992 & Daniel Martínez Jorba, Spain, 22.06.1988
3. Support person for the local TV station and the keresztur.info news portal – Szabados Gabriella, Hungary, 01.06.1991
4. Support person for nurseries, day care centers and kindergartens - Alexandra Cazorla, Spain, 11.05.1990
5. Support person for the herbalists of the region - Gatis Ābols, Latvia, 15.12.1992 & Vasiliki Daniela Makri, Greece, 08.11.1989
6. Support person for the Hosting Organization – Ruff Bence, Hungary, 08.07.1990
7. Amateur Astronomy club manager - 1 volunteers - Mitra Iveza, Hungary, 11.07.1990
Non formal, informal and formal working methods will be used to carry out these tasks.
At the end of the project the volunteers will receive Youthpass Certificates
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation